TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2881
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Tokzic.

    Are you telling me through those quotes.

    That the main reason you're scum reading me is her saying I'm townie, and general interaction.

    Am I REALLY going to be punished the ONE FUCKING GAME I actually tried to interact with anyone?

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2882
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      ffs from your perspective the wolves are Xelnya and Makilaz with near certainty

      you've given Makilaz a hard time but iirc you've done nothing about Xelnya besides giving him light scumreads out of PoE


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2883
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Because let me be upfront with you.

        I am quite aware, that in the general pile of forum games I've played, this one is most certainly different.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2884
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          In fact, let me pull up the post where I roast drizzle.

          I'm pretty sure I made one.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2885
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            I'm sorry I didn't have the balls to lynch you earlier, it must really suck to be stuck in a position like you are right now, but that doesn't excuse your behavior


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #2886
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Tokzic.

              Are you telling me through those quotes.

              That the main reason you're scum reading me is her saying I'm townie, and general interaction.

              Am I REALLY going to be punished the ONE FUCKING GAME I actually tried to interact with anyone?
              What I'm saying is that with blind, this happened: she asked him a broad question, he responded "not sure", and she asked him another broad question... then townread him for this low-content back and forth and got aggressive towards the player who got on his case.

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              Tokzic's reasoning honestly sounds really flimsy

              i feel like he's trying to appear helpful by questioning other people, but he rarely offers his own reads or opinions about people
              I'm saying I'm pretty sure I see a pattern here.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2887
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                I'm pretty sure this game is on lock now that I think about it

                Xel probably wouldn't be arguing right now if he thought a Red Blaster lynch would be the mislynch to win


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2888
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  arguing over his own humanity*


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2889
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    Meaning thus:

                    1) RB is wolf and Xelnya is wolf: lynch RB today
                    2) RB is wolf and Xelnya is town: lynch RB today


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2890
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      err wait or
                      3) RB is town and Xel is town -> actually impossible


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2891
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Someone justify these posts in the light of me being scum.

                        Protip: You can't.

                        Note: Not in any particular order.

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        For the sake of some pleeb who is gonna say it

                        no I'm not saying I'd be a good cop check. drg / botchi would have been the best checks. I'm just saying that if the cop DID feel the need to check me, I have zero fucking fear of it

                        none

                        zero
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        thoughts on using hyper beam on her?
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        drizzleRomanceGirl -
                        "I've come to a realization...I NEVER make any good posts in twg, because we already see them way too much on the game, and some of them are very emotional and can make the game more emotional than it could be otherwise."

                        Oh wait, I'm here to give a list of quotes that justify my read, not mock the comment wall for my own amusement.

                        /i'manassholeI'msorryDRGIcan'tresistnotaddingthis

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        why is your oh capitalized? do you know something we don't?
                        drudgery

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        Red is too calm to be a wolf IMO

                        he accused danceguy almost as soon as he first posted and asked if he could be a digimon for fun

                        he also was too silly when he was accused
                        look at me im town guaiz look how town i am srs bizznuts from the get goe

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        i like having reads on people when the game starts
                        I like to have my book read before I get ahold of the book.

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        i triple-counter claim confusionist :P
                        TAKE DOWN the fake posting a little you...

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        why are you voting for me?
                        LES GO. DEFENSIVE POST.

                        MUS DEFEN... TOWN RED

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        wait blind what do you think about the game so far?
                        You already know

                        your friend is scum

                        ask him about the game to make him look more townie

                        OH

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        i haven't been suspicious of you yet because you've been really helpful, but why are you trying to blame blindreper when he hasn't posted a lot and you haven't posted any reads on him yet?
                        drg defen wuf buddi

                        much wow

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        It's your typical D0 shenanigans, it's good imo. QUOTE]

                        but there's been a lot of useful posts too

                        you don't have any reads or opinions about anyone yet?
                        FEIGN ACTIVITY EXQUISITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                        I AM THE

                        DESSSSSTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYERRRRRRRRRR

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        D: rude
                        I set a goal for myself that for your read in specific, I had to make a post that was

                        so needlessly angry

                        so needlessly mean

                        so bad

                        that it makes xiz see me as town for going through such a strenuous effort to be a complete ass hole

                        because that's how I get town read

                        Let me spare myself for further cementing myself as beeing needlessly rude

                        you're scum. your posts are fake, feign that you have an interest, but you are interacting with your team mates to try and make them look better.

                        I'm 100% willing to lynch you should the oppertunity present it's self

                        (End of post note, plz don't take me saying these things too personally. It's meant in good fun. ^_^)
                        PS: Yes I am focusing on the defense of myself because I feel the RB lynch is a hit and me getting lynched will result in town loss.

                        In fact, if I had to say the BEST case for me being scum.

                        It's just how hard I pushed town to lynch drg, but that case falls apart when you realize the risks I'd have had to take to execute that, or the fact it took us as town so long to lynch drg.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #2892
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I'm pretty sure this game is on lock now that I think about it

                          Xel probably wouldn't be arguing right now if he thought a Red Blaster lynch would be the mislynch to win
                          I'm not 100% sold on Xel over Makilaz as the +1 - AFK is hard to read, and bussing each other is the only option the two remaining reds have left to stand a chance, which is consistent with both Makilaz and Xel's play this phase. But I've got plenty more to say on why I think it's him over her tomorrow.

                          RB

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2893
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            That post looks way dumber after dbp's post, but fuck it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2894
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              I'm not 100% sold on Xel over Makilaz as the +1 - AFK is hard to read, and bussing each other is the only option the two remaining reds have left to stand a chance, which is consistent with both Makilaz and Xel's play this phase. But I've got plenty more to say on why I think it's him over her tomorrow.

                              RB
                              Yeah, we still have the night phase

                              declaring intent to vote red blaster


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2895
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                dbp your vote insta's right?

                                Comment

                                Working...