TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2716
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    I'm literally getting pushed to the Dichotomy game levels of frustration right now
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #2717
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      also Xel, Tokzic and Raeko
      given that backpack and makilaz are wolves and I'm such a ridiculously easy lynch tomorrow one of you is confirmed going to die tonight.

      so if you have anything terribly important to say before day start you probably should.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2718
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Red blaster

        If you are town

        Why did you not vote drizzle


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2719
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          It's literally that easy. You are a wolf. That's it.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #2720
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Red blaster

            If you are town

            Why did you not vote drizzle
            Because I thought she was human. It makes zero sense for me to vote for someone I think is human just because there's a potential that I might get lynched as a result.

            Why were you the first one on her? If anything that is just as suspect if not more so. Given that she was getting widely accused of being a wolf the day before last and during this last day I'm sure you all agreed in the night that she was a necessary sacrifice if for some reason my lynch wasn't going to happen, to keep everyone confused and agitated. You jumped on right away as if you knew you needed to keep yourself safe in the event her lynch actually went through. You stay safe, look like you're lynching a wolf for the town points and then resume coming after me the following day.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2721
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Because I thought she was human. It makes zero sense for me to vote for someone I think is human just because there's a potential that I might get lynched as a result.

              Why were you the first one on her? If anything that is just as suspect if not more so. Given that she was getting widely accused of being a wolf the day before last and during this last day I'm sure you all agreed in the night that she was a necessary sacrifice if for some reason my lynch wasn't going to happen, to keep everyone confused and agitated. You jumped on right away as if you knew you needed to keep yourself safe in the event her lynch actually went through. You stay safe, look like you're lynching a wolf for the town points and then resume coming after me the following day.
              This is precisely what I'm calling bullshit on.

              If you are town and you are about to be lynched, the game fucking ends. It is the mechanically correct play, every single time, to self-pres, OTHERWISE THE GAME IMMEDIATELY ENDS IF YOU GET LYNCHED. AT LEAST THERE IS A NON-ZERO CHANCE OF THE OTHER PERSON BEING RED.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2722
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                I'm using bold a lot this game


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2723
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Because I thought she was human. It makes zero sense for me to vote for someone I think is human just because there's a potential that I might get lynched as a result.

                  Why were you the first one on her? If anything that is just as suspect if not more so. Given that she was getting widely accused of being a wolf the day before last and during this last day I'm sure you all agreed in the night that she was a necessary sacrifice if for some reason my lynch wasn't going to happen, to keep everyone confused and agitated. You jumped on right away as if you knew you needed to keep yourself safe in the event her lynch actually went through. You stay safe, look like you're lynching a wolf for the town points and then resume coming after me the following day.
                  Because I thought she was scummy and wanted her dead this phase?

                  "I jumped on right away" no I fucking didn't you dummy, I didn't even fucking vote for her until today.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2724
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I don't even know why I'm arguing with you anymore

                    There are no two ways to read this situation


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2725
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      To give you credit, I chose her over you because you were showing signs of being towny during this phase, mostly because of your frustration

                      But nope, I take that all back


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2726
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        To give you credit, I chose her over you because you were showing signs of being towny during this phase, mostly because of your frustration

                        But nope, I take that all back
                        dbp droppin' some fuckin' fire here

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2727
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          Also this is really belated but uh

                          I need to say this, and I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't.

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          this shit is nonsense and it's actually pretty funny that both rb and xel are pushing this awful idea

                          All you have to do is read the post they're referring to realise that there's no way in hell XelNya was his check:



                          RB
                          You are VERY CLEARLY twisting my words.

                          I did not "push" the idea.

                          In fact I'm insulted you took the rest of the post out to present it in a context that favored you, when the rest of the post literally shoots your idea down.

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          That's sort of news today, but rereading tokzic I noticed a post that made me consider I was checked.

                          However, in my current state, that'd read a bit conveniant coming from me first. (Side note fuck me for even feeling forced to state this.)

                          It's still too conveniant but my fucks given about it stop there.

                          I'm curious what makes you consider it, but apperantly I've missed a lot this game.
                          EXPLAIN TO ME how presenting the idea, and IMMEDIATELY SHOOTING IT DOWN MYSELF is me "pushing" the idea.

                          Next time you wanna lump me with red blaster this game, I have some advice for you.


























































































































                          Don't.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2728
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2729
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Anyways. Back to rereading.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2730
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                I'd say mirror coat needs to claim, but then that doesn't really make any sense moving forward if a wolf is lynched tonight.
                                Oh and I'm curious why you even purposed this idea.

                                There's NO REASON for them to claim short of final three or about to be thrown under the mislynch bus and any player left is certainly smart enough to know this

                                either that or uh, you're dumb

                                Comment

                                Working...