TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2776
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    dear god
    You rang?

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2777
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      so you think we shouldn't establish a plan? I thought you wanted to kill blind more at first too
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I was leaning that way, yeah - I had a slightly earlier post where I said I was thinking either MN or blind. after I was the only remaining vote on MN, I switched onto a relevant wagon.

      there were two late votes on blind - I don't even remember whose they were for sure, I wanna say tokzic and botchi - and that sketched me out. I would argue that my swap was justified.
      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      I can see the logic but I really wish you hadn't
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      this can be resolved very easily.
      fucking BINGO


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2778
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        The above is nightalk about the storn lynch.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2779
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          Xel
          has trended downward for me. can fetch a couple of quote later but it's not really what I'm focusing on. that being said, there was a n1 post that made me facedesk really hard, not b/c bad post or anything, but b/c very difficult to determine alignment.

          roundbox
          town so far. there was something early d0, can fetch it if needed. I don't know roundbox's forum wolfgame at all, but, eh.

          botchi246
          hella wolfy, I would actually rather see if anyone can replicate what I've been thinking here before I discuss further

          blindreper1179
          town? he didn't self-pres and people saw him in-thread.
          ok on second thought that's alignment neutral, and just inexplicable. but anyway. n1 reaction to being on the chopping block d0 was towny imho.

          Red Blaster
          has also dropped off imo. having a wolf-red-blaster hone in on AA-as-wolf only to have AA get wolfed n1 would be goofy, but keep in mind wolfteam is 4 people here.
          idfk.

          MarioNintendo
          trending upward, can elaborate

          Tokzic
          the thinnest hard town lean, or the hardest thin town lean? U Decide

          DaBackpack
          town, non-negotiable FOR NOW

          TPS
          wolfy because i have too many other town LOL

          Makilaz
          town lean based on n1 reaction

          drizzleRomanceGirl
          ???????????????????????????????????????????????

          lurker
          is lurker af, idk I'm gonna say town right now, but someone resolve this please because what in god's name

          Xiz
          aside from the storn flip, gradiant had a strong d0 imo; not on the table right now
          He said "that can be easily resolved" towards the botchi/Tokzic/blind fiasco.

          He has blind as towny.
          He has botchi as wolfy.

          He has Tokzic as towny.

          Only one of these is not immediately wrong.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2780
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Meaning that there are exactly two wolves in Xel/RB/Makilaz.


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2781
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              I've got the Apollo Justice OST on repeat. Feels fuckin amazing man


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2782
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                danceguy I hope you're proud of me


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2783
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  So, basically, if I can prove one more person's innocence, this game is locked down.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2784
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    I need A LOT more from Makilaz


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2785
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      And Tokzic, get your ass in here and help me figure this out, you're lock clear imo


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2786
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        i'm at work so it will be tricky to go back and pull examples but he's felt extremely wolfy to me most if not all of this game and i think he's the best shot for a lynch candidate, with drg in second place

                        i don't have time to run through vote analysis, but here's some real quick choice picks:



                        "i'm not going to read any posts up to this point" is not something a town would do, full stop. a wolf has all the info they need while a town would want to try to gain as much information as possible to not cause a mislynch. also weak attempt at deflecting



                        wolf angry that there's so much pressure on him and is pulling the "fuck this, i'm out" card. plus more threatening to not read the thread because it doesn't matter to him



                        this one is interesting because i think drg was being read at least slightly scum if not more so and this very much feels like an attempt at covering for his partner

                        that's all for now folks
                        Basically, I'm pretty sure that there is exactly one between Red Blaster and Makilaz.

                        Meaning that Xelnya is guaranteed?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2787
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          The last lynch was RB vs drizzle, and Makilaz voted for RB

                          If Makilaz was a wolf and RB was town, she voted for him to win the game

                          If Makilaz is town and RB is wolf, she chose her top lean

                          If they are both wolves, I have a really hard time understanding the interactions (esp. with RB calling her a wolf with certainty)


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2788
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Basically, I'm pretty sure that there is exactly one between Red Blaster and Makilaz.

                            Meaning that Xelnya is guaranteed?
                            Guess I remember why I try to phrase so carefully

                            helps prevent us from losing the game

                            because not only would I have had to have been bussing drg practically from the get-go

                            but I made it SUPER EASY for town to just let me eat that takedown by simply unvoting

                            or by offering to do so in the first place

                            which I dunno

                            maybe that's why I alerted originally I had 45 minutes to make my post

                            see if I could get it going so I could be the hammer

                            yeah

                            and I understand I'm not smart per-say at this game

                            but I'm not that fucking handicapped guys

                            'cause not only would I have had to bus one partner

                            but I'd have had to do two

                            and the first one wasn't even needed tbh

                            and when given the option of drg vs rb

                            well, given if I was scum I'd know drg was the take down, and that people weren't keeping track if they were the final hammer vote or not

                            any smart player goes rb there

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2789
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              specifically I could go rb there because both were viable wagons

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2790
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                We get one goddamned shot to not fuck it up dbp

                                I suggest you not fuck it up because now your posting is becoming predictable at this state even to me

                                Comment

                                Working...