TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #286
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Hey Charu, remember how I bandwagoned every votes last game?

    I think I'm going to do it again.

    botchi246, toneread.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #287
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      ...Well it's your call to make.

      If ya wanna pressure him, fine by me, hee hee hee.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #288
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I'm instantly suspicious of people calling out reuben for inactivity

        choof said it first, but then AA and Haku went after that low-hanging fruit

        not that he doesn't need to post, but calling him out is not going to earn town points despite being "pro-town"


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #289
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Clarification is needed here I think.
          clarification is not needed here


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #290
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            well, it is for the first part, not the second part


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #291
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              You guys are being mean to the one posteroni of Benguin.

              The game isn't even 12 hours old yet, dohoho.
              this


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #292
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                this is tryhard

                that said, AA has been satisfactory in other aspects, but I'm still calling reuben a low-hanging fruit


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I already want to say "lmao" to AA

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I'm instantly suspicious of people calling out reuben for inactivity
                    I feel like I just don't understand where you're going with that logic. Please explain why.

                    It's "please post more", not "I'm going to lynch you if you don't post". I don't think anyone can do a serious call about reuben_tate at this point in the game.
                    What's frustrating is that inactivity is protecting him regardless of his role/alignment and also makes him a "safe lynch" for wolves who don't know who to lynch.

                    I'd rather make their game harder if possible.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      maybe, I guess, but Haku had experience with Charu last game, and even if Haku didn't, I would guess that Haku's string of posts in response to Charu there isn't alignment indicative.

                      I see how you got the read, maybe its right, I just don't have it.
                      okay, if haku has experience with charu, and since haku said he reads games, then I'm good with putting him into "probably town" tier


                      here AA, this is for you!

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      I remember in the spice game that lurker hosted choof came out really hard in a similar fashion but ended up being wolf, so I need to wait and see a bit more
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      he came out hard initially but then dropped off, which is why I said I need to see more still
                      see, these posts don't seem to coincide with the following posts, especially the first one
                      I might make a post about the stuff in the spoiler if you want me to, but I also might not just to spite you for being bad
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      his big post feels similar to that though, I'll go through it for you



                      none of this is game-related

                      this is an interesting observation

                      this question doesn't do much, could have given his interpretation instead in the scenario where rzr is serious vs. not serious

                      nada

                      a lean, that's fine

                      nada again

                      a short question

                      not really helpful
                      "hot read"


                      looking back at the post from the spice game I see that there's not as much content as I thought there was, but that doesn't change the fact that that post and this one give off the same vibe to me
                      fix your "vibe"

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      I didn't get anything alignment indicative from the angleshooter post, it feels like you and choof have been joking at each other a fair bit
                      what about charu and rzr? what about xelnya and everyone who has interacted with his anime posts?

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      although I'm disappointed that Charu won't be wolf buddies with me this game, will have to see how that plays out
                      but if anyone else makes joke posts, it dispels a townread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Hey Charu, remember how I bandwagoned every votes last game?

                      I think I'm going to do it again.

                      botchi246, toneread.
                      not sure I like this post, specifically since it's addressed to charu

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I'm instantly suspicious of people calling out reuben for inactivity

                      choof said it first, but then AA and Haku went after that low-hanging fruit

                      not that he doesn't need to post, but calling him out is not going to earn town points despite being "pro-town"
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      this is tryhard

                      that said, AA has been satisfactory in other aspects, but I'm still calling reuben a low-hanging fruit
                      I'm liking these posts though

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by botchi246

                        charu and AA arent on a weird fake wolf team this time. I think one of them might be a special role
                        because.....?
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          because.....?
                          going to make this more specific

                          why are charu and AA not on a wolf team?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I'm instantly suspicious of people calling out reuben for inactivity

                            choof said it first, but then AA and Haku went after that low-hanging fruit

                            not that he doesn't need to post, but calling him out is not going to earn town points despite being "pro-town"
                            why do you assume people are doing it for town points?

                            maybe we're doing it because we want him to play the fucking game

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I might make a post about the stuff in the spoiler if you want me to, but I also might not just to spite you for being bad
                              before I respond to the rest of your post, this seems oddly antagonistic

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by choof
                                here AA, this is for you!
                                see, these posts don't seem to coincide with the following posts, especially the first one
                                what's the problem here? I said I don't have the townread that greg has on you and I then point out what rings similar to your wolfing in spice game

                                Originally posted by choof
                                fix your "vibe"
                                not sure what you want me to fix

                                on the other hand, I'd like to see if you continue to post content

                                Originally posted by choof
                                what about charu and rzr? what about xelnya and everyone who has interacted with his anime posts?
                                will have to reread before I give you an answer on that

                                Originally posted by choof
                                but if anyone else makes joke posts, it dispels a townread
                                and where have I been saying joke posts dispel townreads?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...