TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #376
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase

    wait it out
    okay dad I'll let the adults talk

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #377
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by choof
      okay dad I'll let the adults talk
      thanks son

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #378
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by botchi246
        Sup lar? Where you get that read?
        Yo.

        Just, the way he's reaponding. That's the vibe I'm getting atm.
        ​

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #379
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Yo.

          Just, the way he's reaponding. That's the vibe I'm getting atm.
          oh so it's a gut read
          you don't have anything beyond "lol vibe" to substantiate your vote
          so you're bullshitting?
          are you actually going to put some effort into your vote?

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #380
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            like I could do the thing where I rapid fire post 3 pages in the next 10 minutes and get at least 5 people to say "okay you're town now shut the fuck up"

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #381
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              do you really want me to do this

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #382
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                do you really believe I'm town

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  *wolf

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    is your vote on me a real thing? can you quote things that ping me out, to you, as wolf?

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      would you like me to link multiple games that will cement into your brain my town meta vs my wolf meta?

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Yo.

                        Just, the way he's reaponding. That's the vibe I'm getting atm.
                        you haven't played with choof before, correct? Then I wouldn't trust your gutreads. If you saw inconsistencies or something else scummy that's one thing, but a toneread on someone you've never played with before is weak at best

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          would you like me to stop posting? better speak up bucko!

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I can do this all night breh

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              trust me

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                your lack of response is probably due to you making a large post so I'll give you a minute

                                no, really

                                Comment

                                Working...