TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Dang it, you changed your avatar.

    Maaaaaaaaaaaan


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I will be posting less than normal regardless of role, etc etc.
      school
      borrowing this

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        charu are we wolf buddies this game again?
        charu

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          we've played l4d2 together u dork
          No I don't believe you


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Hakulyte

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              charu
              HOW DARE YOU!?

              Do you think I'm joking around when I say something bad will happen if you don't follow me on rzr?

              BAD!

              THINGS!

              WILL!

              HAPPEN!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                No I don't believe you
                I actually thought Charu said that, not choof

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Also, I am now at work and it's dead already.

                  #EveningLibraryShifts


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    I actually thought Charu said that, not choof
                    Shush, you wolf fook!

                    I'll STRIKE YOU down I will!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      borrowing this
                      Also you're not allowed to borrow, you pathetic welp of a human being.

                      CONSEQUENCES!!!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Sorry I'm late. Got a new phone card so my data wouldnt be capped.

                        But the site is still loading like shit.

                        At least for me
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          sorry choof

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Sorry I'm late. Got a new phone card so my data wouldnt be capped.

                            But the site is still loading like shit.

                            At least for me
                            It's loading fine for me at the moment. But I'd imagine this site isn't very mobile friendly anyways tbh.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              FFR on a phone is loading faster today than it did on a PC yesterday

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                sorry choof
                                Apology NOT ACCEPTED.

                                Reason: Yer a woof fook 'zr.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...