TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #256
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    This is my 2nd game, but I've read mafia games before, I just didn't participate in them.

    So, you can assume that I have decent experience.
    Oh good, then we won't have people going full shit lord and passing things you do as not scummy because your new

    I like it

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #257
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      he came out hard initially but then dropped off, which is why I said I need to see more still
      I distinctly remember him not going hard initially but ok.

      I'll expand.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #258
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        to give a bit of perspective on how much Haku has read, I remember talking with Haku after Charu shit on me and Yoshl in the f4 of THAT fateful game ~a little under 2 years ago
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

        That was fun, and is still my favorite.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #259
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          fyi this is one of the posts that choof made when he was wolf

          Originally posted by choof
          not digging these posts, and most of clownpiece's content in this game overall
          since he's played games elsewhere, he's null for his contributions. worth waiting to see how he warms up after a phase or two.



          if this statement is in regards to sunfan, you just recently said that he's unlynchable. what did you like about sunfan's defense to your prodding? you said you have meta on him


          fortunately this meta is dying down





          plop, what do you think of this post:







          had it been anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned it. I just think it's funny that out of the other 7 people you could have looked at to help you get back in the game, you were latching onto zenith


          can you possibly find someone else to call me instead of xelnya pls


          what makes fg good for you


          do you think we'd be hitting a wolf or townie with aa


          what about pizza, and potentially clown, has you staying away from them? just that they're new? clown has forum mafia experience, albeit not on ffr, and I could almost swear that pizza has played at least one game on ffr. correct me if I'm wrong

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #260
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            to give a bit of perspective on how much Haku has read, I remember talking with Haku after Charu shit on me and Yoshl in the f4 of THAT fateful game ~a little under 2 years ago
            I don't think that's very relevant, that's just me being a FFR regular and being like "oh this thread looks active better read it randomly" and it happens to be a on-going TWG game. Nice game tho.

            Right now, I have 8 players that I legit have no clue about their meta.

            Gradiant,
            XelNya,
            reuben_tate,
            thesunfan,
            MixMasterLar,
            dabackpack,
            choof,
            lurker.

            All of you, if I give you bad calls or say things that don't make sense. Don't be surprised.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #261
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by XelNya
              Oh good, then we won't have people going full shit lord and passing things you do as not scummy because your new

              I like it
              #salt

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #262
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                please expand
                actually, after reading the post, I'll take back my townread. Its too early. I had a very short comment on a few things he said, but you're right in that it is too early, also, some of the stuff in the post, such as him complaining about ben's "meta," I remembered being said with more conviction.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  fyi this is one of the posts that choof made when he was wolf

                  *posthere*
                  See now, that's not going hard though, he's just peppering people with questions and posting a few short opinions that don't really have much meaning

                  which is not too different from what he did before.

                  I think you and I are not seeing the same things.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                    That was fun, and is still my favorite.
                    its my favorite game that I got facefucked in that's for sure
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I don't think that's very relevant
                      fair enough, just something I thought I'd mention
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        See now, that's not going hard though, he's just peppering people with questions and posting a few short opinions that don't really have much meaning

                        which is not too different from what he did before.

                        I think you and I are not seeing the same things.
                        his big post feels similar to that though, I'll go through it for you

                        Originally posted by choof
                        i think i remember you defending the chart after niala did his meme rating



                        did you want me to keep my avatar as yours so people would have a hard(er) time reading you?



                        totally unsurprising



                        for what
                        none of this is game-related




                        Originally posted by choof
                        these were posted really quickly after one another; we know that reuben's standard play is to not play, but I don't like that botchi said nearly the same thing
                        this is an interesting observation


                        Originally posted by choof
                        was this a serious question?
                        this question doesn't do much, could have given his interpretation instead in the scenario where rzr is serious vs. not serious



                        Originally posted by choof
                        I have a tip: stop making lame posts
                        nada


                        Originally posted by choof
                        thought the same thing about his post before I read this from you, think I can give you a town point or two for it
                        a lean, that's fine


                        Originally posted by choof
                        thanks
                        nada again


                        Originally posted by choof
                        who are you intimidated by
                        a short question


                        Originally posted by choof
                        what in le actual fuck is this post
                        not really helpful


                        Originally posted by choof
                        haku's town
                        "hot read"


                        looking back at the post from the spice game I see that there's not as much content as I thought there was, but that doesn't change the fact that that post and this one give off the same vibe to me

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          #salt
                          It's not salt. It's sloppy.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            do you have a wolflean on choof AA?

                            do you care about him posting "something something might as well get off invisible since sunfan is an angleshooter?"

                            And I see the similarity between the two posts, just waiting on more before I get my pitchfork or shield
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              do you have a wolflean on choof AA?

                              do you care about him posting "something something might as well get off invisible since sunfan is an angleshooter?"

                              And I see the similarity between the two posts, just waiting on more before I get my pitchfork or shield
                              No I don't, I just don't have a townread on him right now

                              I didn't get anything alignment indicative from the angleshooter post, it feels like you and choof have been joking at each other a fair bit

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I actually don't really have leans on anyone yet lol

                                although I'm disappointed that Charu won't be wolf buddies with me this game, will have to see how that plays out

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...