TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
This might get mistaken also, but I think it's worth saying:
Don't expect me to not be "reading" or something early. Everyone always says rzr always acts so strange early, rzr why do you have these reads so early, etc.
Have I ever disappointed you guys with my early reads? Not that the reads are always correct, but that generally speaking I'm producing any reads, no matter how loose or arbitrary, from an anti-scum POV.
I wouldn't bring up these things if I were scum, I'd be much more aloof, but that's a real shitty road to go down with the "if I was x I'd do y." Just want to be clear, nobody's ever gonna properly perceive my d1 motives, so keep that in mind too please lol
Also @ dbp, I wasn't exploring a world where I'm scum, I was interested in who was already looking at me and Charu as a Charu/or/rzr, i.e. who thinks he'd be bussing me, or who thinks we're aligned, etc. Just a data point
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Why say it'd be bad to use something as an argument and then do it anyway?Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
why are there so many pages now fuck
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
What? About my mission to go after rzr?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
did I get insta'd?thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan
thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfan thesunfanOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Charu is basically a walking bait, he's useful for getting information of other players.
This Day is 72 hours long, I think we should hold our votes and try to take good decisions.
Fake Edit: Ninja'd obviously.
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
There is no harm in throwing out votes haku
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment




Comment