TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #346
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    literally the exact opposite of this
    Okkk can you explain it? Cuz i dont get it

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #347
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by choof
      then what the fuck are you doing
      I'm fighting with you right now

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #348
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by choof
        because there is an obvious disconnect in your read on me
        what do you think my read is on you right now

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #349
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Okkk can you explain it? Cuz i dont get it
          wolves want to kill PRs

          if we find expose the PRs, then they die in the night

          QED


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #350
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            If I wanted to start a wagon on you I would have by now for cherrypicking my posts to death
            dude

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #351
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              what do you think my read is on you right now
              annoying town

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #352
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by choof
                annoying town
                it's moving towards that, yeah

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  wolves want to kill PRs

                  if we find expose the PRs, then they die in the night

                  QED
                  I feel dumb...this is so obvious. My bad peeps

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    Are you happy hobags??!!
                    are you convinced by this discussion? I can see it going both ways


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      do I need to clarify everything explicitly for you

                      regardless I won't, it's more interesting to see how you interpret my posts
                      triggered
                      you are getting nothing more from me

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        or I should say, I placed that interaction as null

                        do you think Charu would ever lie in that situation?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          dude
                          let's review

                          you make a big post, it doesn't lean me either way

                          greg says you're probably town for it, I disagree, he disagrees back

                          I go back through the game you were wolfing, notice that your posts in that game had a lot of commentary/unhelpful questioning like greg mentioned

                          I look more closely at your post, that and another post from said wolf game feel similar to me, BUT I'm not scumreading you for it

                          earlier, I asked mixmaster because he commented on it. Yes, I could have asked other people, but I didn't. the point is I wanted to see if other people felt more strongly about your post than I did

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by choof
                            triggered
                            you are getting nothing more from me
                            nice

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              gonna sleep soon so yay phone posting

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                As far as i can tell, charu can lie in every situation. Always off the wall posts, its hard play to read

                                Comment

                                Working...