TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #196
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    yo man you just gotta stick with the game ok the last thing we need is yet another game `*~blessed~*` with the presence of bread plaster
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #197
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Why say it'd be bad to use something as an argument and then do it anyway?
      This is the best way I can reply:

      I'm saying that saying "If I were a wolf I would do this" it's never looked at as a positive statement. But I had to say where I was coming from, it's the only defense I had. I don't think I'm explaining myself properly here

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #198
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I don't mean TWG, I mean him posting "...." 4 times in a row.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #199
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          I'm going to afk for like 1 hour, I feel like I'm wasting space.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #200
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Charu, this game kinda sucks.
            .......Get baited


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #201
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              where's the slack

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #202
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                alright bitches I'm gonna start playing right now

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  It's really funny because one of them is listed on me saying I liked Robotomy

                  Which I do actually like the file, which makes it all the more funny.
                  i think i remember you defending the chart after niala did his meme rating

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Please don't, leave it as your avatar.

                  It has a certain... pizzazz to it
                  did you want me to keep my avatar as yours so people would have a hard(er) time reading you?

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  borrowing this
                  totally unsurprising

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  sorry choof
                  for what

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Oh no, I'm already 4 pages late. I'm done for. Nice knowing you guys.
                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  oh good lord, i missed 4 pages already! sup hos!
                  these were posted really quickly after one another; we know that reuben's standard play is to not play, but I don't like that botchi said nearly the same thing

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?
                  was this a serious question?


                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  dear fucking lord someone kill me
                  I have a tip: stop making lame posts

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  This is weird, feels self-conscious for literally no reason, I assumed charu was goofing you but you're asking others for opinions on you and charu?

                  The only real post was by Sunfan asking gradiant about charu iirc so this came out of nowhere
                  thought the same thing about his post before I read this from you, think I can give you a town point or two for it

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  If I make a joke about this choof will groan at me
                  thanks

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  So what I'm getting out of this id that Charu is crazy.

                  But I feel that there are still players who haven't posted yet, and they scare me more
                  who are you intimidated by

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  This might get mistaken also, but I think it's worth saying:

                  Don't expect me to not be "reading" or something early. Everyone always says rzr always acts so strange early, rzr why do you have these reads so early, etc.
                  Have I ever disappointed you guys with my early reads? Not that the reads are always correct, but that generally speaking I'm producing any reads, no matter how loose or arbitrary, from an anti-scum POV.

                  I wouldn't bring up these things if I were scum, I'd be much more aloof, but that's a real shitty road to go down with the "if I was x I'd do y." Just want to be clear, nobody's ever gonna properly perceive my d1 motives, so keep that in mind too please lol

                  Also @ dbp, I wasn't exploring a world where I'm scum, I was interested in who was already looking at me and Charu as a Charu/or/rzr, i.e. who thinks he'd be bussing me, or who thinks we're aligned, etc. Just a data point
                  what in le actual fuck is this post

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Charu if this is a game, it should have rules or something. Posting "...." is not very helpful.
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I don't mean TWG, I mean him posting "...." 4 times in a row.
                  haku's town

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    the charu vs rzr stuff just made my head hurt due to how bad it was

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      not surprising at all that reuben has only one post
                      can you do us all a huge favor and pls play the game

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Choof's coming out swinging I see
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          not surprising at all that reuben has only one post
                          can you do us all a huge favor and pls play the game
                          this post is going to fall on deaf ears I just fuckin know it

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Choof's coming out swinging I see
                            respond to my question

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Choof's coming out swinging I see
                              does this lean him either way for you?

                              also PSA:

                              reuben please post more

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I'm sold

                                [twgv]Reuben_Tate[twgv]

                                Comment

                                Working...