TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by rzr
    YAAAH I was bein a dill

    Mmm Charu, are you enjoying the restrictions Manti lifted on shitposting

    time for some HOT reads
    The only hot thing here is your fur on your body.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #92
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Or rather, it's gonna be even hotter when we grill it and eat it.

      Ever had a woof steak before, rzr?

      I'd imagine you would have. Cannibalism seems like the type of thing your kind does.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I don't need to implement it yet
        there's like a really small chance I won't have to this game but it would require a string of events that haven't happened in some time to happen
        Liar


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #94
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Charu is an oracle

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #95
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I'm interested in what Gradiant, the resident Charu expert, has to say about Charu, mainly because I have a feely-feel right now that reminds me a lot of the game where he did nothing but push on me until he wolfed me the next night. I mean, obviously, he's not pushing me, but what he's doing to rzr feels kind of the same way. In the previous game, I interpreted Charu's early (and I do mean early like literally before pg 2 early) push on me as a joke, even though he kept it up the whole phase, mainly because it was so ridiculous, and how he's pushing rzr reminds me of that a lot.

            Maybe I'm trying too hard, and I certainly want to say that I nailed Charu as a wolf early in the game, but eh.

            Gradiant can tell me if I'm right or wrong most likely by the end of the phase I'd bet.

            *this post may or may not be solely to try and tilt Charu
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #96
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Fun fact: Maine is almost in the negatives right now, I couldn't be hot if I was on fire!!

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #97
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Sorry I'm late. Got a new phone card so my data wouldnt be capped.
                Good thing regardless of what you are this game
                *Seal of approval goes here*
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Fun fact: Maine is almost in the negatives right now, I couldn't be hot if I was on fire!!
                  Jet Fuel Can't Keep A Wolf Warm
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?

                    I don't - I know me, and I think Charu is playing the Charu game, nothing in his meta is alignment indicative imo

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      voting charudish because i think racism is actually cool
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        *this post may or may not be solely to try and tilt Charu
                        sunfan, do I look like a pinball machine?

























                        no?




                        THEN DON'T TILT ME, FOO


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          that was smooth greg - idk how you jumped to that joke lol

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            voting charudish because i think racism is actually cool
                            speciestist
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              that was smooth greg - idk how you jumped to that joke lol
                              I try
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?

                                I don't - I know me, and I think Charu is playing the Charu game, nothing in his meta is alignment indicative imo
                                Is that your hot read?

                                I thought I saw an "s" at the end of it.

                                What a disappointment!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...