TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #421
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Except I already kind of addressed it tbh. No point in me going on about it so I won't.
    you literally made one post that "kind of addressed" what I asked

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    It's hard to tell if it's a tatic or if that's how he rolls these days. From my experience I would think a worlf wouldn't want to target so many people so aggressive, but who knows? It's something to note, at least
    and hey, this actually seems to contradict your already shaky reasoning on a vote for me!

    But hey, speaking of wolfy things, revenge-votes is all the more reason to suspect Choof since he'll know I'm not on his side and I'm just as good as of a target as any townfolk.
    this is not a revenge vote, as your vote cannot be taking seriously at this time. my vote is based off of your inability to elaborate on what it is about AA vs myself that paints me in a red light.

    I can back up my vote

    you cannot

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #422
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      choof asked for elaboration
      No, he didn't like my vibe answer and then post-spammed about it followed by revenge-voting.

      Which if you re going to overlook my point about revenge-voting, then Idk what to yell you bro.

      Battery is dying fast so I'll be gone for a little bit
      ​

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #423
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        No, he didn't like my vibe answer and then post-spammed about it followed by revenge-voting.
        no one should like your "vibe answer" because it boils down to a shitty gut read that should never be taken seriously

        Battery is dying fast so I'll be gone for a little bit
        apt

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #424
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Hi Gradiant, sorry for not noticing your "Hi" post. Any thoughts so far?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #425
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            You didn't finish my game, Haku-hakuuuuuuuuuuu


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #426
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Well, it's been at least 1 hour so, I don't mind posting whatever you want.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #427
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                #in b4 10 pages of useless shitposting.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by choof
                  no one should like your "vibe answer" because it boils down to a shitty gut read that should never be taken seriously

                  I mean, when AA pointed that out there was a case for that viewpoint, but you're literally coming off as someone who's flipping his shit about it.

                  Amd that doesn"t jive with the "Lar shouldn't be taken seriously" story you re trying to push.

                  But yeah, gotta get to my charger before I can safely post again
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I mean, when AA pointed that out there was a case for that viewpoint, but you're literally coming off as someone who's flipping his shit about it.
                    i'm flipping shit not at the vote on me, but at the reasoning behind the vote
                    i will say right now, wholeheartedly, that if you voted on someone else with the same reasoning, i would be doing almost the exact same thing

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Votes from post 1 to post 429
                      Night in 67:39:38

                      ---


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        You didn't finish my game, Haku-hakuuuuuuuuuuu
                        Oh, okay.





                        THE GAME


                        VS







                        COME AT ME CHARU

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Haku you're cool and all

                          but my money is on charu

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Well, I don't have a single fact to back up my vote.
                            My game is sloppy as far as it looks.
                            Charu is pretty much just doing the usual baiting.
                            I'm reacting to it when I could just ignore him and go sleep.

                            If he loses this, I feel bad for him.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              ..........I wonder how long it will take you to notice, hee hee hee


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Haku you're cool and all

                                but my money is on charu
                                Do you want to join in this game too?

                                I don't know if you can handle it, hoo hooooooo


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...