TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #181
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    rzr's post is weird but I don't lean him either way for that, I've seen him make posts like that as both alignments before

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #182
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by rzr
      Just want to be clear, nobody's ever gonna properly perceive my d1 motives, so keep that in mind too please lol
      this is almost certainly going to be proven false lol

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #183
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Charu
        Hey Haku-chan, it's so nice to see you again, hee hee hee.

        Wanna play a game?
        Sure, let's do this.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #184
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Sure, let's do this.
          Splendid!

          Here's the game!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #185
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Sure, let's do this.
            This gonna be a treat
            ​

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #186
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              Splendid!

              Here's the game!
              Am I supposed to wait for a 2nd post of yours or I'm supposed to respond to this?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #187
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                ...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Are you upset that I'm not voting for you?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    ....


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Let me do you a favor and get my old avatar, this one is starting to distract me.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        .....


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Charu if this is a game, it should have rules or something. Posting "...." is not very helpful.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            ......


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              this is almost certainly going to be proven false lol
                              I sure as hell hope so!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Charu, this game kinda sucks.

                                Comment

                                Working...