TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #496
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by choof
    lar dipping out of thread when pressured is yet another sign of spooked wolf
    Oh I'm here. Don't try and spin it as if it's otherwise.

    I'm not answering most of these because you re not going to take anything I say seriously anyway. You haven't yet and you won't start now (in before obligatory "thats because you re not serious" post)

    I will give you that AA did use this situation to largely fade off and didn't seem to want to keep questioning you after you started getting into it with me. You can take that as my read on him if you like.
    ​

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #497
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      catching up
      good to see that I wasn't being too hasty and choof is just actually town
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #498
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        catching up
        good to see that I wasn't being too hasty and choof is just actually town
        Does he do that when he's town?

        I will legit unvote him if the vets just feel like that's choof being choof
        ​

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #499
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          is it worth it, let me work it, i take this bw flip it and reverse it
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #500
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Oh I'm here. Don't try and spin it as if it's otherwise.
            you were not in the members viewing list so I have no reason to believe otherwise

            I'm not answering most of these because you re not going to take anything I say seriously anyway. You haven't yet and you won't start now (in before obligatory "thats because you re not serious" post)
            I haven't taken you seriously because you have not done a serious thing this entire game; I am about to back this up

            I will give you that AA did use this situation to largely fade off and didn't seem to want to keep questioning you after you started getting into it with me. You can take that as my read on him if you like.
            this is not a read

            the following are nearly all of your posts up until you said "choof is wolfing," I have no need to quote what you've said after that because every single post has avoided making a stance on every other player in the game

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            So what I'm getting out of this id that Charu is crazy.

            But I feel that there are still players who haven't posted yet, and they scare me more
            this post appeals to no one and is white noise
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Charu: aighty whatever you day


            Botchi: That is a good point; 72 Hours is a long time, and I don't think we re getting an insta-lynch today either.
            this post appeals to no one and is saying something solely to seem like you're participating

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            This gonna be a treat
            white noise

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Folks like Rueben and backpack wheren't posting and that speaks as much as anything at the moment.

            Not scared really, just keeping an eye out
            this post "says" something without actually saying anything

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            AA are you...are you arguing with youself?

            And for the record, I think I agree with your thoughts
            "I think I agree" makes it seem like you actually do agree, but also makes it so you're unable to be held accountable later on

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar

            Everything in that last post except that I didnt really think Xel was that weird....could be a wolf tho who knows.


            (THE SHADOW but he aint playing)
            "could be a wolf tho who knows" makes it seem like you have some kind of read on xel, but also dispels any accountability for this post later on in the game


            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            It's hard to tell if it's a tatic or if that's how he rolls these days. From my experience I would think a worlf wouldn't want to target so many people so aggressive, but who knows? It's something to note, at least
            and from this post on, you have only targeted myself, which I can only assume means you think I am an easy target

            you are playing this game way too safe and I have no reason to believe that you are anything but a wolf who is trying to seem like they are contributing

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #501
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              FUCK I ALREADY FUCKED UP THE PLAN CHARU
              aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #502
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Does he do that when he's town?

                I will legit unvote him if the vets just feel like that's choof being choof
                instead of unvoting, I'd rather you move the vote to the next wolfiest person you see
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Does he do that when he's town?

                  I will legit unvote him if the vets just feel like that's choof being choof
                  why are you asking sunfan when AA was actively attacking me and said that he was getting closer to a town read on me

                  do you not think that AA is a vet?
                  are you intimidated by sunfan? are you trying to pocket him?

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    One possibility I had in mind (which is probably stupid) is that Charu and rzr are wolf buddies and his post was intended to burn a dichotomy in everyone's mind where there's a wolf between rzr or charu (but not both).
                    I thought about it too, I do think its too early, but its an interesting thought.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      no one gives a shit aboit your read on me
                      stop tunneling and post reads on other players

                      if they are all gut reads I will not take you seriously because you are playing "new wolf with his tail between his legs" to a t
                      I give a shit about his read on you
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I give a shit about his read on you
                        wow why

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          wow why
                          because its either what a player thinks or what a player says that they think
                          its part of the game, friend. I can see MML making that post about your not only regardless of his alignment but more likely as town. Oftentimes, newer players read aggression as wolfy, and you're hyper aggressive.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Does he do that when he's town?

                            I will legit unvote him if the vets just feel like that's choof being choof
                            who do you think is a vet?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I'm glad my influence is spreading, hee hee hee.
                              hey charu, buddy ol pal, I cant say I am entirely okay with this post. Maybe if i was hard town lean on you, but im really not, more null than anything, so this strikes me as a little odd because you have been talking a lot about killing rzr and pretty much death in general from the beginning.

                              ohh nice run-on tyty \o/

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                @Haku do you have any strong opinions about anyone?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...