TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #481
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    i've been running simulations of this game on my calculator pretty much continuously since the game started but i tried too many variables and now it thinks everyone is a flying spaghetti monster
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #482
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by XelNya
      Also, is it just me or is AA posting wayyyyy more early on than the norm for him

      or is that my tinfoil speaking
      really

      also I go hard as all alignments so you shouldn't be trying to meta me on activity

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #483
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        AA has been pretty consistent with his own meta of his previous game.

        That being said I'm neutral toward him, I still have trouble to give him an alignment.
        I think it could be a good idea to pressure him, but at same time, based on the last game, he didn't really care much about the pressure.
        Not sure what to do about him tbh.
        why do you want to pressure me? Do you think I haven't been putting in work? is there something you want to see from me?

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #484
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          Anyways, going to use the bathroom now, please don't lynch me for taking too long.
          did you have more? Because it seems like you did but *poof*

          off to class

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #485
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Got a charger and took a nap. Whatta I miss?


            Oh Bengiun posted. a lot
            Well it's good to see you active
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #486
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Got a charger and took a nap. Whatta I miss?


              Oh Bengiun posted. a lot
              Well it's good to see you active
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #487
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                Choof's vote is a not a revenge vote. A revenge vote is when someone vote's for you and you vote for them back solely because of the fact that they voted for you. That may have been a reason Choof voted for you but Choof provided additional evidence and explanation back up his vote. Sure, there may have been some biases and the initial vote might have conjured an emotional response that motivated choof in furthering his case, but the end result was a vote with a concise yet reasonably sound argument.
                *shrugs* as far as I can tell his "sound reasoning" boils down to "you shouldn't trust your guy and you shouldn't be taken seriously" while making the claim it isn't that I voted for him, it's why.

                Meanwhile Charu literally comes out the gate voting for folks before they can even make a presence but Choof largely ignored it, implying to me that it's probably more that he was targerted and not any reasons I might have.

                It's whatever. I feel that I hit a nerve where if he was town simply wouldn't be there. Not sure why no one else is picking up on it. I am open to the idea that I am misguided so if you think he's town please explain.

                (Please don't doublepost Lar....)
                ​

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  missed a good chunk over night apparently o.0

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    i'm flipping shit not at the vote on me, but at the reasoning behind the vote
                    i will say right now, wholeheartedly, that if you voted on someone else with the same reasoning, i would be doing almost the exact same thing
                    Quoted for reference
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      *shrugs* as far as I can tell his "sound reasoning" boils down to "you shouldn't trust your guy and you shouldn't be taken seriously" while making the claim it isn't that I voted for him, it's why.

                      Meanwhile Charu literally comes out the gate voting for folks before they can even make a presence but Choof largely ignored it, implying to me that it's probably more that he was targerted and not any reasons I might have.

                      It's whatever. I feel that I hit a nerve where if he was town simply wouldn't be there. Not sure why no one else is picking up on it. I am open to the idea that I am misguided so if you think he's town please explain.

                      (Please don't doublepost Lar....)
                      literally every point you make in this post is wrong
                      not even on a subjective level, you are objectively wrong

                      what is your read on aa
                      charu is not a target for me on d0 because I cant read him and other players can
                      you hit a nerve because you're wrong, you have failed to offer up any information when asked

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Quoted for reference
                        no one gives a shit aboit your read on me
                        stop tunneling and post reads on other players

                        if they are all gut reads I will not take you seriously because you are playing "new wolf with his tail between his legs" to a t

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          lar dipping out of thread when pressured is yet another sign of spooked wolf

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            hey just to clarify, i hadnt even read anything before i made my first post, the 4pages late one." it was entirely coincidental that it mimicked reuben's and was right after it. it would be fishy to me too if someone else had done it, but really is there anything to glean from it even if it was a doublepost?

                            I wish I could just go back to being stupid noob, because apparently everything I say gets me on the radar.

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              right now botchi has had all of his reads discredited and instead of revising them, he's questioning other players

                              that's about it, rest of players have not had substantial presence or are null
                              also this, basically my reads were complete shit so I just nixed that stream of thought and am trying a different approach

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                I wish I could just go back to being stupid noob, because apparently everything I say gets me on the radar.
                                why would you want to go back to stupid noob, that's not helpful for town

                                reread the thread, use the multiquote tool to point out posts you like or don't like, give thoughts organically

                                Comment

                                Working...