TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #451
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    It's too late reuben_tate, you fate has been sealed 20 pages ago.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #452
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      More seriously, hello. \o

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #453
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        oh shit, was I insta'd? am I not supposed to be talking? Is this the part where I receive a game ban?
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #454
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          no lololol

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #455
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            He's making a joke at how we pinged you really hard early on

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #456
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              I'll guess I'll see that when I get to it. Still sifting through your gifs in the early pages.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #457
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Benguin

                Policy
                Originally posted by XelNya
                Oh wait, he's here in thread

                Hi benguin
                Originally posted by XelNya
                Get your ass back in here you stupid ass bird or I will fry your ass.
                Did I get fried?

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Or whatever being a penguin is classified as.
                berd
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • benguino
                  Kawaii Desu Ne?
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 4190

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I will not be here for long
                  Haku's meta is to ask questions (hehu)
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I don't know, ask and we'll see?
                  I couldn't help but see that haku's question is really a non-question with a question mark appended to the end. I hope this counts as my first piece of actual contribution to this thread.
                  AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                  Originally posted by Spenner
                  (^)> peck peck says the heels
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                  Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                  awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    first piece of actual contribution to this thread.
                    I was going to say that charu's "sources" were "shit" on page 2, but you beat me to it on page 3.
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      I couldn't help but see that haku's question is really a non-question with a question mark appended to the end. I hope this counts as my first piece of actual contribution to this thread.
                      In the previous game which is the only game I played on FFR, I had a posting restriction to only post questions. Posting questions is not my meta.

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        gotcha?
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          My questions only needed to end with a question mark even if they were not really questions.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            You can note that I got modkilled in that game and had issues following game semantics. So, I'm sort of a newbie in that in a way. Enjoy abusing angleshooting against me.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              You can note that I got modkilled in that game and had issues following game semantics. So, I'm sort of a newbie in that in a way. Enjoy abusing angleshooting against me.
                              Angle shooting is frowned upon, in some cases it's modkillable

                              Yoshl being the game mod he is, would advise strongly against it

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Angle shooting is frowned upon, in some cases it's modkillable

                                Yoshl being the game mod he is, would advise strongly against it
                                Good to know. I should be fairly inactive tomorrow, I have work-related stuff to do, but I'll be a lot more active the day after.

                                Comment

                                Working...