TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #151
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    He's actually a crowbar
    *GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*

    Actually, it snapped in two halves.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #152
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I'm interested in what Gradiant, the resident Charu expert, has to say about Charu, mainly because I have a feely-feel right now that reminds me a lot of the game where he did nothing but push on me until he wolfed me the next night. I mean, obviously, he's not pushing me, but what he's doing to rzr feels kind of the same way. In the previous game, I interpreted Charu's early (and I do mean early like literally before pg 2 early) push on me as a joke, even though he kept it up the whole phase, mainly because it was so ridiculous, and how he's pushing rzr reminds me of that a lot.

      Maybe I'm trying too hard, and I certainly want to say that I nailed Charu as a wolf early in the game, but eh.

      Gradiant can tell me if I'm right or wrong most likely by the end of the phase I'd bet.

      *this post may or may not be solely to try and tilt Charu
      I don't know yet

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #153
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        I don't know yet
        yeah, I would expect that, which makes me feel a little bit crazy for making the post I did.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #154
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Gradiant, what color are you right now? I'll join


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #155
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I think I'll join the green party.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #156
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              I think I'll join the green party.
              If I make a joke about this choof will groan at me

              INTERESTING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO JOIN THE GREEN PARTY, IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE NOT ALREADY A PART OF IT
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #157
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Sorry I'm late. Got a new phone card so my data wouldnt be capped.

                But the site is still loading like shit.

                At least for me
                Same here with the loading times

                Originally posted by rzr
                Do you guys think, at this point, there's a wolf between me and Charu?

                I don't - I know me, and I think Charu is playing the Charu game, nothing in his meta is alignment indicative imo
                Why are you asking so early?

                Originally posted by Charu
                sunfan, do I look like a pinball machine?
                No, you're a crowbar
                Originally posted by Charu
                Is that your hot read?
                It's not a hot read unless I'm in it bby
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                This is weird, feels self-conscious for literally no reason, I assumed charu was goofing you but you're asking others for opinions on you and charu?

                The only real post was by Sunfan asking gradiant about charu iirc so this came out of nowhere
                Oh, somebody already quoted rzr's post oops

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I think I'll join the green party.
                  but thats MY favorite color!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    If I make a joke about this choof will groan at me

                    INTERESTING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO JOIN THE GREEN PARTY, IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE NOT ALREADY A PART OF IT
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I just loaded the world, wow, hold your horses, buddy.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I just loaded wow
                      have fun
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        have fun
                        . . .

                        sunfan darlin'... do you know what you just did?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          So what I'm getting out of this id that Charu is crazy.

                          But I feel that there are still players who haven't posted yet, and they scare me more
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            So what I'm getting out of this id that Charu is crazy.

                            But I feel that there are still players who haven't posted yet, and they scare me more
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              But I'm not crazy, MixMaster!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                i mean the first day is 72 hours... chances are these hos are just lazy hos right now

                                Comment

                                Working...