TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2761
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    RZR - Gradiant doesn't stick out to me the same as he is apparently sticking out to those who have played with him before. I concede that's probably my lack of experience making that call but seriously what do you want me to say?

    For right now all I can confidently do is just monitor people's post and judge for myself. I know you guys think that's scummy but what the devil are you expecting of me? To me y'all all acting weird from your normal FFR selves.

    Also I'm a little salty that I'm still hearing "Lar doesn't add anything" when it was I baiting those quotes from botchi you love so much but *shrugs* whatever. I straight up called their bullshit and found DBP's partner for you guys. Why won't senpai notice me?!
    This post is so pure it hurts my nonexistent soul





    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #2762
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      This post is so pure it hurts my nonexistent soul
      See? That weird non-FFR posting I was talking about! Zenith doesn't compliment people lol
      ​

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2763
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        See? That weird non-FFR posting I was talking about! Zenith doesn't compliment people lol
        I'm very flip-floppy with how I act

        Bad habits 101





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2764
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Zenith, you take that as sincere?
          To me he's saying "I don't have good reasons to suspect you, but there's nobody better."
          If that's true, I'd have to disagree (obviously). We're talking about plenty of people right now, and I'm still not sure why AA's been cleared o.O But I have him in my town pile too.

          What I'm getting at is it's not in town's nature to skate by with the bare minimum of reads. How does that sound like a town mindset or motivation? That's the definition of a copout. I'm not saying his opinion is invalid, I'm saying any town oriented player should be trying out all their options, not settling on one they admit is mediocre.
          But I guess it doesn't really matter - I have more work to do on this case.

          Also MML, I don't think anybody took Charu seriously, I know I would be the last person to. We joke like that a lot on d1, hell we sunk our own ship doing that when we were on a scum team together. I don't address Charu seriously anymore in that sense, and I wouldn't take anybody serious who kept saying over and over "we need to murder rzr." He's obviously teasing. So to say I was laying low, when I don't even think I was, is not true, and I can understand why you would take it that way possibly not knowing it was kidding around.

          But I'm asking you to look, or at least evaluate, more scum possibilities than just a loose accusation dropped on me so I have something to defend lol

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2765
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            inb4 tryharding

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #2766
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I'm pretty pissed actually.

              I'm just gonna leave thread and come back in the morning.
              This is obvious flustering. This is in response to dbp saying that zenith and MML being spooked. about dbp coming out.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              it is in your worst interest to look at xel

              look at me instead I have lots of posts
              Here he the first instance of zenith inviting people to look him up. In this case, its rzr. So much confidence here, and this is after the previous quote. So there is some flipflopping here. Like he lost his confidence and composure, and then he regained it.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              If botchi uses self-meta against me I might replace out
              This is him just recently. Seemingly getting flustered again if I am reading this correctly.

              Like I said before, I am just an ordinary citizen. Im trying to scumhunt. A lot of my posts have gotten misconstrued, even to the point where a good chunk of yall are lumping with DBP. I think he is a good detective despite any alignment he rolls. I look out for his posts. This does not mean I am on his team, just that I appreciate his playstyle and ideas. It may look as if I am straight up defending him, but I am using my reads with influence of his play.

              Posts 2209-2214 are me,dbp, and lar posting with one in there from AA. I was calling out lar for sloppy play, not in reference to dbp.

              Also, this should clarify red blasters huge quote wall of my posts.

              the quote with me saying rb is a wolf was just shitposting. There shouldnt be any sort of read based on that.

              That being said
              confirmed mafia:dbp
              scum: zenith, lar
              scum lean:sunfan(nothing to back this up yet just an idea)
              town:aa for sure, rb
              town leans: none
              null: everyone else.

              I am gonna reread a good chunk of posts and update this. But this is currently my feelings.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2767
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                In a game like this I've already stated (from my pov) it's good to look at interactions and partners more than a normal game. So I'm gonna do some shit here to hopefully help create a better "possibility pool." So before anyone starts giving me shit remember this is my thought train not yours, if you think it's wrong say so or keep that shit to yourself unless you're offering constructive feedback

                =====================
                Gradiant/MML
                Gradiant/?

                AA/Zenith
                AA/sunfan
                AA/Gradiant?
                AA/?

                Zenith/AA
                Zenith/sunfan
                Zenith/lurker

                sunfan/AA
                sunfan/dap
                sunfan/Zenith
                sunfan/Gradiant?
                sunfan/lurker
                sunfan/choof

                MML/Gradiant
                MML/botchi?
                MML/lurker
                MML/?


                dap/botchi
                dap/sunfan
                dap/?

                choof/Zenith
                choof/AA
                choof/sunfan

                botchi/dap
                botchi/?

                lurker/Zenith
                lurker/AA
                lurker/Gradiant
                lurker/choof
                ===============

                Sunfan's name appears the most possible, with lurker in second. I think they are both worth paying attention to, I don't know if they've been cleared for "tells" or other reasons, but I'm not convinced (though I have lurker in a towny pile, sunfan null).

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #2768
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  if yall mislynch me, this is gonna really fuck the balance in this game.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2769
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    You guys wanted me to scumhunt and I brought you Botchi--which will probably get me revenge-killed doing the night. Not sure what more you where expecting given the situations.


                    Just know I am paying attention and I will call out and out another scum the moment I see it.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2770
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      I think I missed Zenith/MML possibility

                      Also, those are raw possibilities, not based on reactions yet - that's why I need to evaluate the list, pull out any pairs that don't make sense, and see what's left and how that compares to the reads I've been getting, and the public opinioin

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #2771
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Man I'm getting ninja'd hardcore hear.


                        Botchi I ain't buying none of that
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #2772
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Lol I typed hear. Fuck me it's way too early in the morning for words
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2773
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Man I'm getting ninja'd hardcore hear.


                            Botchi I ain't buying none of that
                            You really should at least think about it a little, even though your mind is made up. Complete ignorance of my post is not smart town thinking

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2774
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Zenith ignoring me and then praising me creeps me out as much as you guys don't worry. He isn't getting moved up my list for it.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2775
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                You really should at least think about it a little, even though your mind is made up. Complete ignorance of my post is not smart town thinking
                                Stop telling me that you and DBP are good for town and [I] show me [/l] you re good for town
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...