TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #2731
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by XelNya
    What do you think the odds are dbp rolled scum
    Lol

    I'm off today so I'll spend some time and re-read over the hours leading up to eod and see what I come up with.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2732
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      only 2 pages over night? I was expecting like 40

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2733
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by rzr
        only 2 pages over night? I was expecting like 40
        Nay we be waitin' for peoples input

        I feel a lot more confident that it's Gradiant now after his posts after work.

        Specifically, why does Gradiant contradict himself now? IE:

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Was gonna vote zenith but I still like mml more than ben and ben switching his vote to mml is making me hnng
        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Agreeing with backpack's points about his major inactivity paired with the lack of scumhunting, the worrying about voting to make sure he wasn't the one getting lynched rather than voting for who he thought was more scummy, and his vote on MML who I was thinking was town the whole phase.
        Cmon





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #2734
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Like something between Ben/MML and how gradiant is reading it or playing it is obviously fabricated





          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #2735
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I was just thinking about the game, and something really got me thinking. When zenith said he got flusterex and that he normally doesnt get like that, it really stopped my train of thought. Thats anormal behavior for him, maybe this is a slip. Since zenith was already scummy to me, this definitely heightens my senses. Since i only had a toneread on him before, this is what i needed to really cement it for me. Ill go back and see exactly why, but i really think its possible that if hes not dbps partner then he is at least a wolf.

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #2736
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Abnormal* goddamn phone

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2737
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Nay we be waitin' for peoples input

                I feel a lot more confident that it's Gradiant now after his posts after work.

                Specifically, why does Gradiant contradict himself now? IE:





                Cmon
                No I don't think it's a contradiction because I remember him saying he liked MML as in he thought he was town

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2738
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  No I don't think it's a contradiction because I remember him saying he liked MML as in he thought he was town
                  Regardless, his voting style matches nothing with his thought process which is sketchy to me.

                  Why didn't he vote me the entire time when I'm probably his top wolf suspect? He gave some reasoning behind benguin vote when prompted but that doesn't follow his own perpetual thought process. It's very weird, but at least I guess it is consistent.

                  @Botchi, me getting flustered is entirely not alignment indicative so find another reason please. And actually maybe you should try dispersing the heat on yourself before throwing it on someone else :^ )





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2739
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    I was just thinking about the game, and something really got me thinking. When zenith said he got flusterex and that he normally doesnt get like that, it really stopped my train of thought. Thats anormal behavior for him, maybe this is a slip. Since zenith was already scummy to me, this definitely heightens my senses. Since i only had a toneread on him before, this is what i needed to really cement it for me. Ill go back and see exactly why, but i really think its possible that if hes not dbps partner then he is at least a wolf.
                    Hella reason, you need more to gain ground on me.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2740
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      unvote

                      I'm just gonna wait for more because he seemingly got bored or tired from posting last night and I'm giving him the benefit that he has a good amount left to say.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2741
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        If he winds up using continuous OMGUS reasoning against me, then I might just leave my vote on him for the rest of the game.





                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2742
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Dont tell me what to do zenith.
                          Why wouldnt it be a tell? The other game i played with you, you never got like this. You were so sure and confident, and now you got shaken up. I think its a slip. I also think that others have voiced this and it got glossed over
                          Just callin you out "iceman".

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2743
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            In all seriousness, I love how players are sketched out by me but have flimsy or too little reasoning to gain ground on my lynch.

                            Like cmon I'm openly inviting you to find said reasoning on me; go do it mangs.





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2744
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by botchi246
                              Dont tell me what to do zenith.
                              Why wouldnt it be a tell? The other game i played with you, you never got like this. You were so sure and confident, and now you got shaken up. I think its a slip. I also think that others have voiced this and it got glossed over
                              Just callin you out "iceman".
                              Wrong? This isn't a slip because I'm in no means saying something about the mechanics that only a particular someone (or duo in this setup) would know. Me playing hastily and being flustered never equates to a "slip" so you are dead wrong Botchi.

                              If you are solely using the previous game to read me as well as this one with my tone, then I should stop wasting my time on you because you aren't good enough to find more such as Gradiant would, and I am not the one on the hot seat, you are.





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2745
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                it's always the 3 of us in the morning lol

                                well, I see where Zenith is coming from w/ Gradiant, but I must also iso him to see if this fits a wolfy category. In the one game we played his behavior seems fairly consistent with this game.

                                Botchi, where did Zenith say he was flustered? I want to examine it in context before making a judgement - because it's also likely Zenith simply felt overwhelmed in an instance during an argument or something and had to shift his train of thought to avoid railing on someone who wasn't worth it. It could easily be regarded as a slip, but I need to see it in context

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...