TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #2806
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    botchi's played a few games so he isn't necessarily "new".

    He was a wolf last game if you want to look back, and he wasn't quiet persay as he is displaying here
    This post here is you defending me zenith, but since I had you in my town pile at this point, I was a-ok with this post and still am. At this point however, that meta is important so I am bringing attention back to it. I am playing fundamentally different in this game. Definitely playing more in this game than any other game, which in itself should be indicative of me being townaligned.

    Comment

    • botchi246
      Keepin it Real since '05
      • Mar 2005
      • 619

      #2807
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      also what does POE mean

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2808
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by botchi246
        also what does POE mean
        process of elimination

        I'm too lazy to argue with you about why I think you're a wolf at this point, will probably end up lynching DBP. But it comes down mainly to your interactions with DBP after he outed and especially how you treated him differently than choof. If you are town when choof outs vs dbp outing there's not much of a difference, both are anti-town and should die. But you voted choof and not DBP and I haven't seen a good explanation as to why. Your treatment of two players who claimed anti-town roles (even if one is actually our jailer lol) is fundamentally different and it makes no sense from a town perspective

        have you done towny things this game? Yes. But that's not enough to shake me from thinking you're a wolf, in particular DBP's partner because of the above

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2809
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          ugh this sucks as far as categorizing MML

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #2810
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I didnt vote dbp at his outing because he specifically said dont vote him because he is going to help town. If I had voted him, he would have just done what he did with Lar and told me to unvote until his reads list came out. We are all still waiting for his list with bated breath. I think your reasoning there is pretty flimsy.

            I really hope everyone reconsiders their votes on me. Its going to mess up the balance so bad. Lar I know you are deadset on my being DBP's partner, but you really gotta read into it more, unless you are a wolf yourself, in which case, I would understand your vote completely. It is a safe and easy wagon from your perspective.
            I think that if there is no change here then an MML/Zenith team is a pretty good bet. Zenith has used Lars newbie card a lot in this game. Its a really easy and safe thing to do, even easier and safer if you are the same team. It is a good play. My real problem is how frequent it has turned up. I don't see how that doesnt set off any alarms from the rest of you.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2811
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by botchi246
              I didnt vote dbp at his outing because he specifically said dont vote him because he is going to help town. If I had voted him, he would have just done what he did with Lar and told me to unvote until his reads list came out. We are all still waiting for his list with bated breath. I think your reasoning there is pretty flimsy.
              no, not voting DBP just because he says so is pretty flimsy

              why would you immediately believe a wolf will help town? he hasn't actually done anything today in case you haven't noticed

              DBP can die today though

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2812
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                if zenith is a wolf here then he's playing really well and I refuse to consider it unless F3 or something like that

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2813
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  at this point MML/zenith/rzr are pretty much confirmed not-DBP's partner, if you want to know why go reread his posts

                  so that leaves me, red blaster, lurker, zenith, sunfan, gradiant, botchi

                  I'm not DBP's partner, red blaster is jailer, I think lurker/zenith are town, I'm scared of sunfan but think he's town which leaves me with gradiant or botchi

                  gradiant has had almost no interaction with DBP, could be distancing, I don't know

                  botchi has had plenty of interactions with DBP and his behavior when DBP outed is still odd no matter how you look at it

                  so I think it's botchi/dbp

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #2814
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Yah i know he hasnt done anything yet. Im just gonna wait until EOD. If nothing happens until then, I will throw my vote on him. If the jailer misses, then two people are definitely gonna die. These last hours before EOD really need to be focused on finding dbps true partner so that we can at least be 90% sure the jailer wont miss.

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #2815
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      ^post in response to you aa post 2811

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2816
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        f3?

                        I'm gonna f5 till I know the answer

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2817
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          what is f3

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2818
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Final 3

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #2819
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              dang thats a bold statement aa

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2820
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                dang thats a bold statement aa
                                It's a true one though, even though I hate the discussion of self-meta.





                                Comment

                                Working...