TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1531
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    As for thesunfan mentioning about a game from 2 years ago, I don't clearly recall it, but I'm positive that happened. I feel like he's more well-placed than me for explaining that as he's the one bringing it up.
    I only vaguely remember it, I just remember talking to you about getting facefucked by Charu, really
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1532
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      it sure is

      but the fact that you wanted to avoid being read as a newbie seems *slightly* town

      hmmmmmmm
      it seems nonalignment indicative to me
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1533
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I have a feeling I'm reading this game wrong.
        gonna go read over all of ben's posts
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1534
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          it seems nonalignment indicative to me
          really? I think as anti-town you go for every advantage you can, whether it's a newbie card or something else

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1535
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I have a feeling I'm reading this game wrong.
            gonna go read over all of ben's posts
            did you ever give me that POE? I don't remember

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1536
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              really? I think as anti-town you go for every advantage you can, whether it's a newbie card or something else
              seems to me to be more of a personal decision
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1537
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                did you ever give me that POE? I don't remember
                yes, I did and I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT TOO AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER IT?!??!?!?!?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  He included himself

                  I was PROUD


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    I ironically want to lynch lurker even though he's finally active now rofl..

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      More seriously, why were you not trying to participate more in the past 50-60 hours?

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        zenith you're being oddly quiet here, methinks
                        What do you want from me?





                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          it was a social experiment, bro
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            yes, I did and I WORKED REALLY HARD ON IT TOO AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER IT?!??!?!?!?
                            no I don't, let me go find it again

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Operating under the easiest to predict setup that can likely be generated, which is that there are 3 wolves, all on the same team of course, I will need 7 players whom I am never going to lynch this game. My PoE would then look something like this:

                              town (in order of how sure I am that they're town)
                              sunfan (I usually don't put myself in town because I feel like a douche but here it'll help me count how many people I have in my town circle. I've forgotten to count myself in PoE circles before lol.)
                              choof (fuck me if he's actually the sk)
                              zenith
                              botchi
                              Haku
                              rzr
                              AA (less sure on you now. The way you've posted recently seems very... robotic to me)

                              may or may not switch MML in for one of the last three people on that list depending on how I feel. His post talking to Haku was kinda townie, I think.

                              To answer a question Jake asked me about MML earlier, I really go back and forth on him from town to wolf and back again, its should've really just been a null read before.
                              quoting for reference, I think this was it

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                after reading over Ben's posts, I think I'm ok not killing him today. In addition to what I've said about him earlier, the post where he said something like "I went to the bathroom, but then came back afterwords even though I said I would be out to see if there were new posts" is slightly townie. His post where he got emotional for people arguing for/against self meta was kind of townie, too. Pass for now, won't cry if he dies. Might vote him if I like the other person up for lynch more.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...