TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #2971
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    I had said I had a gut feeling about charu's shitposting being more scum sided, sunfan said the same thing and something about being happy I felt that way. I don't remember seeing anybody else mention the shitposting being anything more than 'normal charu' when I went through after I got off work.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2972
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I had said I had a gut feeling about charu's shitposting being more scum sided, sunfan said the same thing and something about being happy I felt that way. I don't remember seeing anybody else mention the shitposting being anything more than 'normal charu' when I went through after I got off work.
      Oh, that's right, I remember now


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2973
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        hi Charu, we're talking about you

        did you see the killer's face before he got you?!!!!


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2974
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          this game is really hard


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2975
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            gonna take a break, I think for now:

            1~2 werewolfs out of Zenith, AA, Gradiant (thought probably not AA)
            Else, look into MML or botchi


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2976
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              oh there's only 9 people in this game


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2977
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                so I know I didn't exactly "solve the game" (and I don't think I'll have that epiphany when I come back) but if the things I've been saying have inspired you to think, or have brought information to the front of your mind, then I've done my job


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2978
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  oh there's only 9 people in this game
                  There are 10

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2979
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    There are 10
                    9 + lurker

                    oooooo gotem


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2980
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      my read PM count is 69

                      ok breaktime


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2981
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Gradiant seems like he is appealing to the outed wolf





                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #2982
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          okay so 2 plies should be made:

                          a: who is considered (by most) in the lynch pool
                          b) who is not

                          both of those can be re evaluated, but it seems the lynch pool (mius the obvious) is fairly consistent

                          fuck man - Zenith, are you a god damn werewolf?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2983
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Gradiant seems like he is appealing to the outed wolf
                            linklinklink

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2984
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              who, as a wolf, would feel threatened by Chaur?
                              Zenith, if you choose to comment, please just say who you think would feel threatened by/want to attach Charu
                              I already commented on this when you tried to bring it up much earlier, talking about who is threatened by Charu does not help in any way shape or form on finding who his killer is or what the intentions were. Your guess is a good as mine.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2985
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                No but it really fucked me when choof jailkept dbp because I could be cleared here

                                emphasis on could before anyone goes all riot on it





                                Comment

                                Working...