TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    xiz are you gonna play bad this game like real bad like bad the l;ast game u played

    or are you gonna play good like real good like black beans and fried eggs with salsa good (i havent eaten yet)

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Oh look cedo posted in a game he is participating in.

      First time for everything I guess <3
      you're next cubone !!

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        hey v are you a wolf. you smeel like one

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          xiz are you gonna play bad this game like real bad like bad the l;ast game u played

          or are you gonna play good like real good like black beans and fried eggs with salsa good (i havent eaten yet)
          Hey guys I think all roles should claim right now, so we can not worry about miss-lynching them!

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            i think this is the first time i've seen an innocent child, and while it's cool to see the different variations in this game, i think what the innocent child tells us the most is it helps to eliminate certain possible set-ups off the bat and let us know things we are not working with, but i can't imagine unless we got lucky and rolled a doctor too that the innocent child would stay alive (unless they play very very badly) but i have onlygiven this one minute of thought or so idk

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Originally posted by cedolad
              hey v are you a wolf. you smeel like one
              thats cause i never shower

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                but why is ur nose so good

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  but why is ur nose so good
                  OoOo

                  Yeah, why IS your nose so good eh?
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Well you know what they say, hahahahahahahaha!!!



                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hey guys I think all roles should claim right now, so we can not worry about miss-lynching them!
                      I am a Carrot.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        I am a Carrot.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Day 1 fun in the (sun) fan

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            Also thoroughly surprised no one has claimed VT yet... gonna go ahead and claim the sole VT role. SUCH A PRESTIGIOUS ROLE I SHALL PLAY IT WITH ALL THE DIGNITYS.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              but why is ur nose so good
                              it actually isn't

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                I don't like pop

                                Comment

                                Working...