TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #106
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I understand if you're a human and you don't want to alter others' behaviors with your reasoning, but at the same time I'm not going to let you get away with being vague.
    Tough

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #107
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by Charu
      I say we should have the people with 1-2 posts say some stuff about us.
      This is the bigger concern right now

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #108
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        But there's a wealth of information already.
        I must be in the wrong thread, all I see is sunfan being sunfan and the back of your head is pretty nice.
        Originally posted by Charu
        I say we should have the people with 1-2 posts say some stuff about us.
        WARK

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #109
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          hi

          i don't know how anyone plays here so i bet a lot of my opinions are gonna be wrong, but here goes:
          i don't expect anyone who yells "VT lol" to get wolf'd night 1
          blind did a weird as fuck first vote
          xiv is hideously ugly (but you already knew that)
          cedo seems really into it so like he's probably tryharding
          sunfan is being erratic as fuck
          charu has a minor case of the mads
          dabackpack is showing up totally black for me
          gradiant is an assbang (cf. xiv)

          so in the end i have to go with...
          Guest15937
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #110
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            meant to say blank instead of black but i'm leavin that there
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #111
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              p.s. you guys don't need to red the vote, i can tell just fine with a bold lol

              once again, will be updating votecounts as regularly as possible https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wMg/edit#gid=0


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #112
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                I'm going to assume 'assbang' is a compliment, so thanks

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  p.s. you guys don't need to red the vote, i can tell just fine with a bold lol
                  hey man, i like using the official tags
                  it makes it feel like i'm making a serious decision with actual consequences instead of just fucking around in a mindgaming circlejerk
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    i honestly did not know there was a twgv tag in place lmfao


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      dabackpack is showing up totally black for me
                      I'm the blackest.

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      I must be in the wrong thread, all I see is sunfan being sunfan and the back of your head is pretty nice.
                      I stand by what I said.

                      Have any of you guys ever tried doing this systematically before? I'm wondering how things would turn out if we just went down the roster and asked for Person X's opinions. We want to give everyone a chance to speak, that also helps us deduce more if we force someone to speak.

                      The more organized we keep this, the less chance there is of chaos clusterfuck happening down the line.

                      Granted it'd be hard as fuck to coordinate on Day 1...


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Understandable, but then im still going to stand by what i said about there being nothing to have thoughts on, since majority of people have just been joking around. Im thinking a wolf (or whatever they are in this game) would do just the opposite. Try and steer from the screwing around to appear annoyed nobody is doing anything of importance and appear town (at least for day 1 when its in this sort of situation)...
                        Just my opinion though, not sayin you are a wolf by that or anything. Or maybe i am. Idk. Its too early right now imo

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          I see people "speaking their minds" moot. Some people speak very well while others don't. I for one would probably fuck up what I'm trying to say while, some people, like plop/arch that can write shit out of their ass and it sound reasonable.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            backpack you didn't answer my question and now I had to look it up myself.

                            Nao im butthurt

                            DaBackpack
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv



                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                ^ I'm gonna go ahead and skip my photoshop on that one

                                Comment

                                Working...