TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #91
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    Already got 2 of the wolves, 3rd is lurking. No idea who yet.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #92
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Never seen you play before xig, but your not-taking-seriously the vote against you seems kind of innocent, but at the same time you haven't made like any constructive reasoning at all.
      Maybe hes not taking it seriously because nothing right now is serious?
      Kind of hard to be constructive about stuff when there's nothing going on lmfao
      Looking like you are trying too hard

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #93
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        dont defend me gradient i dont like it when people do that, especially this early

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #94
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          I'm not fronting anything
          if we kill Xiz today we kill a scum role, simple as that
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #95
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            Who says I'm defending you ziv?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #96
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              What would happen if we kill you instead? scum role confirmed???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #97
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I'm not fronting anything
                if we kill Xiz today we kill a scum role, simple as that
                the fear kill is real

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Who says I'm defending you ziv?
                  good, keep that up

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Maybe hes not taking it seriously because nothing right now is serious?
                    Kind of hard to be constructive about stuff when there's nothing going on lmfao
                    Looking like you are trying too hard
                    Looks like sunfan's been trying. For around a page now.

                    And now there's discussion.

                    So there is stuff to talk about.

                    Xig, why don't you share?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      At least something.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        Not sharing. We have time, I'll share tomorrow.

                        Not sure how many games you have played Backpack but you look like you know what you are doing, so you will understand why I will not share.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Also, if I do share it will change the way people act. But then again, I have said too much already.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            I say we should have the people with 1-2 posts say some stuff about us.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              I understand if you're a human and you don't want to alter others' behaviors with your reasoning, but at the same time I'm not going to let you get away with being vague.

                              But yes, we do have time. And it's Day 1, so there's not a whole lot to go on.

                              But there's a wealth of information already.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                Does that sound like a plan team? Because it does for me!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...