TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #181
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Never gonna understand 'ya Jrodd.

    However, I can use blue big font also.


    Don't use the vigi 0rb tonight

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #182
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      im guessing it's kind of late now but I completely changed my mind so we can keep the orbs recirculating fast for the first time. also gives most info for tomorrows lynch. hitting a human now is the LEAST impactful to humans, and there also is a chance wolves has the orb. should NOT be afraid to use it

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #183
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        gonna note your point, but I still disagree strongly. I say we wait and decide who to vigi kill during the day so then we can circulate it.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #184
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          im starting to see there really isn't an optimal way to play these orbs. except my way of course . but still, using all 3 orbs tonight would've been my preferred strategy but it's laaaaaaaate. vigi orb user - view the thread and kill >DDDDD

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #185
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            Give this first strat a try. Like i'm cool with doing the rotation after I'm kinda solid on this though.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #186
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              Xiz super afraid I'm gonna vigi himmmm right nowwwww

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #187
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                YOU MONSTER


                Nah. If I'm really that shady just seer me. I dare you.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Up to you though. But don't vigi me. Plz. I beg you. HALP. MOMMY!

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Never mind.

                    Anyway, everyone get in google hangout now.

                    That means you Charu and Sunfan.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Who would have the soul to vigi a cubone...
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Gonna get your ass in here J-rodd? I see you there as well.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          no

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Let me just slap you on the face then J-rodd.

                            I hope you get vigi'd tonight. Or wolfed.

                            COME AT ME BRO

                            LETS FITE

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              bed soon, quit playing wolfy tho, unless ur a wolf, then carry on. like as of right now I would advocate a vigi on you because ur play is honestly ????? at best

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                PSA: Xiz'sis weirditude is role-neutral

                                Comment

                                Working...