TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm three for two on my wolfreads we just don't know it yet follow me on arp nothing bad will happen like arp flipping green or blue
    Fuck it I'll sheep

    Arp

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Nakah are you joking lmao I see you viewing the thread, for fucks sake

    anyways I'm still down for Arp, I haven't seen anything that changed my opinion on them

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Pretty much the "townie feeling like their letting town down" vibe hits strong with arp right now, sunfan, but I get your read and I feel it is valid

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    That leaves me, Suburu, Zenith, got any GTH on these players?
    i don't feel good about voting for any of the three if i'm being completely honest
    subaru has sorta lost me with some of their most recent logic, but none of it really screams wolf to me
    and you've been pretty aggressive all game but i still don't think that's alignment indicative
    i don't really know what to say about zenith. my thoughts are all over the place and i'm panicking a bit so i think i have to place my vote here. i don't feel good about this but by the slimmest of margins it's the vote i feel the least bad about

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    hey nakah u need to make 3 more posts to like
    not die? possibly? or become star-crossed?
    you wanna maybe try that?
    subaru is still owed a shaved head

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Freezin makes 0 mistakes votecount of TRUTH

    Roundbox (1): leetic
    Zenith (1): mellon_collie
    Nakah (1): MML
    Arp! (2): SubaruPoptart, thesunfan


    Unvote: Roundbox, Zenith

    Not voting: Nakah, Arp!

    =======

    End of day in 9 minutes
    Suburu unvoted, and speaking of despite the weird vote not CFDing there today

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    By that standard Zenith is frozen too
    nah but I won't lie, it isn't great

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    who do I vote and why, then?
    be the change you want to see in the thread
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    look I can definitely vote for nakah and not cry myself to sleep tonight even if he flips blue but like
    I feel good about arp idk why no one else seems to
    I am going to just deal with it if we kill Arp I don't think it's the worse chose we could make but if your voting Nakah do it now

    My reservation is the Arp vote feels so unearned

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    arp is FROZEN
    (I think)
    and wolves FREEZE
    (we decided)

    ask yourself why you feel bad about killing arp
    you know your reasons are subpar
    By that standard Zenith is frozen too

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Freezin makes 0 mistakes votecount of TRUTH

    Roundbox (1): leetic
    Zenith (1): mellon_collie
    Nakah (1): MML
    Arp! (2): SubaruPoptart, thesunfan


    Unvote: Roundbox, Zenith

    Not voting: Nakah, Arp!

    =======

    End of day in 8 minutes
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-3-2026, 09:53 PM. Reason: Frick u zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    unvote

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    arp is FROZEN
    (I think)
    and wolves FREEZE
    (we decided)

    ask yourself why you feel bad about killing arp
    you know your reasons are subpar

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    I'm still going to require more than just "vibes" here
    I think if roundbox is a wolf I'll be more likely to be able to tell with enough time, but I haven't seen anything to indicate it to me yet

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm three for two on my wolfreads we just don't know it yet follow me on arp nothing bad will happen like arp flipping green or blue

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    GTH I probably go Zenith here though. You have ten minutes to impress me

    Leave a comment:

Working...