TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Not outdated cause I can edit my posts, damn got em
    Shit

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I guess I need to actually make my stand soon enough that people can have time to rebuke me

    Nakah
    aorn, I don't feel like it?
    I kinda like star-crossed as a sub that I'm sure is already reading the thread

    but I had my willingness to kill nakah earlier
    idk

    I'm not being consistent

    frankly making the reads list took a lot out of me which is INSANE because there haven't been even 500 posts and I used to dissect a lot more in less time
    idk








    maybe killing nakah is perfectly fine I just don't feel like it right now for absolutely 0 good reason and I'd probably break on that feeling the closer we get to EOD

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Let's go over this again:

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Alright I'm more or less caught up now, at the moment I don't want to vote:

    Subaru
    MML

    I'm feeling comfortable with their approach to the game (how?) thus far as well as their interactions (which?) w/ others (who?) and some pursuant questioning (what?), and I want to keep seeing more of that (vague).
    Doing this again because the site apparently doesn't like when I copypaste

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    sorry, what do you mean by this?
    pressure to make a decision within a tiny window of time (my thoughts that EOD was approaching with a whole lot of nothing in the thread)

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    outdated
    Not outdated cause I can edit my posts, damn got em

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_

    Hmmmm??? Nervous goose?

    Let's go over this again:

    [QUOTE=_Zenith_;4801675]Alright I'm more or less caught up now, at the moment I don't want to vote:

    Subaru
    MML

    I'm feeling comfortable with their approach to the game (how?) thus far as well as their interactions (which?) w/ others (who?) and some pursuant questioning (what?), and I want to keep seeing more of that (vague).[quote]

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    leetic's vote on me put me in the stupid zone
    sorry, what do you mean by this?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Learn how to votecount votecount count

    Roundbox (2): leetic, SubaruPoptart
    Subaru (1): Roundbox
    Zenith (2): thesunfan, mellon_collie
    Raeko (1): MML

    Not voting: tree fiddy

    Day ends about 4 hours from now
    outdated

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I made one small note about someone who I overall town read, in what universe is that an attack??
    It was just a really weird thought to have if we accept that you are town

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Learn how to votecount votecount count

    Roundbox (2): leetic, SubaruPoptart
    Zenith (2): thesunfan, mellon_collie
    Nakah (1): MML

    Unvote: Roundbox

    Not voting: Nakah, Arp!, Zenith

    Day ends about 4 hours from now
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-3-2026, 06:11 PM. Reason: Ninjas these days...

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    gonna unvote
    to combat some of the things people have been saying about my votes (the massive reads lists about 25 or so posts around this I haven't read fully yet):
    I had to sleep soon, and I had the impression that EOD was looming
    I was honestly feeling forced as hell to place a vote. usually when I'm forced to make a vote, it's pretty much never a good vote or one that I have lots of faith in
    my initial subaru vote was nothing more than that

    my vote on sunfan was to vote someone that was currently "active in the thread" at that time, but if I'm being honest, there was no way I was ending my phase that day with my vote on him
    leetic's vote on me put me in the stupid zone

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I guess I need to actually make my stand soon enough that people can have time to rebuke me

    Nakah

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    My pre-EOD feelings and reads at the moment are lining up to be:

    Town pool:
    Subaru
    MML
    Sunfan

    Null pool:
    Arp
    Nakah
    Roundbox
    Raeko
    Leetic

    Bottom 3 of nulls is my voting pool for this phase at the current moment, but also currently don't have any strong convictions worth pursuing at the moment because a lot of the game's terrain leads to dead ends right now.
    Can you actually explain what specifically you see in your townreads? Your first attempt at explaining it was just meaningless generalities

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    there aren't dead ends rn, Zenith
    at least not aside from Nakah, that's definitely a dead end

    everyone else should be readable, even if you just have them at null
    This is fair I'll give you, but I'm also going to be giving it until EoD because I'm sure some people will filter it, catch up, and give their stances/thoughts/feelings on what's been going on and I'll have less dead ends to work with, but at the moment fmpov there isn't anything worth talking about that isn't defending against your theory

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    there's MEAT here now, Zenith

    we can FEAST

    and I know I'm rummaging through the garbage, instead
    I can't help it
    I couldn't unthink it
    yeah and now there's just a bunch of balled up tinfoil littered around that's still lukewarm from being on the grill

    Leave a comment:

Working...