TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    wait somehow I forgot zenith definitely zenith
    but then arp

    somehow my brain didn't work there

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    OK SunFan, heard

    But for the sake of argument lets say we don't vote Nakah, who's death would cause you the least amount of grief?
    working on that, probably arp tho

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    roundbox was it you in the game where leetic was killed on the first day and flipped wolf
    were you the person pushing for that
    idr

    leetic can also answer if he feels like it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    OK SunFan, heard

    But for the sake of argument lets say we don't vote Nakah, who's death would cause you the least amount of grief?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Is this referring to me or someone else?
    nakah, not you

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I suppose considering your lifestyle compared to my boring cis ass, you probably have had family turn sour on you. I'm sorry.
    no, I haven't, at least not immediate family, and I don't care immensely beyond that in a lot of cases

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    ok but get this
    he *won't* flip blue because random.org loves us too much
    (more sincere from here on)

    you don't have to be on board, I know that this is taking a risk, I don't even have to be told the math on this one for real this time.

    I can explain why I'm fine with the risk in real, actual further detail if needed, but idk that it is actually needed, at least not right now
    Is this referring to me or someone else?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    And that's how we lynch a PR and put town way back. Safer to go for someone who could claim if needed
    ok but get this
    he *won't* flip blue because random.org loves us too much
    (more sincere from here on)

    you don't have to be on board, I know that this is taking a risk, I don't even have to be told the math on this one for real this time.

    I can explain why I'm fine with the risk in real, actual further detail if needed, but idk that it is actually needed, at least not right now

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    From my perspective, it was a couple hours to EoD, that was before the extension
    It hurts to say this

    but fair


    What are your thoughts on Zenith now, just so the record is clear?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Ok I remember this

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active
    Like maybe 75% and it's kind of gone down since she's a little less active, so I guess not "pretty serious"

    I'm leaving a Raeko vote on the table but it wouldn't be for that


    ALSO MY BAD I MISSED THESE SUNFAN

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    where in Alabama? You don't have to answer if you don't want to dox yourself, I get it. We can keep it to wolfchat if you prefer.
    East Brewton.
    I think people on FFR have pinpointed my actual trailerpark before so at this stage I don't care about the town name. Lanna grew up there. I'm ok with it but we both have come to the understanding it isn't our forever home. If we stay in the south, it will be closer to Pensacola.

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    2025 was both good and bad? I am worried about the future of the world in a kind of "getting older and feeling like things are going in the wrong direction" sort of way, but I cannot deny that like

    almost every other aspect of my life is better than it was compared to years before

    I live a lot closer to Atlanta and I am enjoying actually being within driving distance of many more friends
    I absolutely relate to this. The news has...I'm going to be a hypocrite for complaining about this
    but the news causes me mental harm right now. I try not to be Jimmy Stewart in Shenandoah and keep up with it just to be informed but dude it's causing issues in every aspect of my life. The fact that nothing is being done about the Epstein files is the one easy example, but I could go on and on. Please don't ask me to.

    On the other hand, I am arguably more healthy then ever, I am actually with someone who legit cares for me in ways no one ever has in the past, and my job is the most secure, benefit-rich highest paying gig of all time (Navy Federal Credit Union, MSRIV, Fraud and Digital, also going to school for Human Resources on the company's dime) so yeah, I get it. We almost got pretty damn good lives
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    2026 has kind of sucked ngl, sickness influencing my opinion of it. Your stuff is definitely a lot worse than mine, though. Insurance paid exactly zero cents when I tried to seek out medical treatment for it.

    there's definitely some negative stuff I don't want to get into, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives for me by a lot
    It's not a competition and I'm sorry it's been as bad as it is

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm trying to put my nose to the grindstone in Scrabble, I have what I can probably say is my only very long-term goal that I have ever set for myself of eventually getting into the top 100 players in North America, and I will be immensely lucky to ever achieve it, but I hope to within the next 8 years. I found what I think you found in Tai chi in that I truly think it is good for me and that I could do it either daily or close to daily for the rest of my life.
    That's kickass and I'm glad to hear it!

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I kind of signed up for this game just because I sometimes can't bear the thought of this place actually dying, but I have been enjoying this game more than I thought I was.

    I can absolutely believe that family would do that to family, btw
    it obviously sucks to hear, but there's probably nothing I wouldn't believe in that regard

    I hope your 2026 is better than you think it will be (goes for everyone) and that leetic rids his domicile of mice
    Same when it comes to FFR. I never regret coming back and leaving it alone for such a long period of time has nothing to do with anything actually in it

    I suppose considering your lifestyle compared to my boring cis ass, you probably have had family turn sour on you. I'm sorry.

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    "Your not fit to sweep for me" all over again
    .....you're* (apparent-fucking-ly)

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if this is what it is, it is what it is, I suppose this is curiosity more than anything else.
    you walk an hour home each worknight past midnight? (not game related)

    were you intending on making your other 4 game related posts once you got home?
    Yes and I did intend on it but got too tired

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    In the interest of not derailing the game right at EOD, I will concede that Clear is a strong word and that my intentions were closer to "gave a pass"

    I still stand by that it's a lot to do in the context of page 3
    From my perspective, it was a couple hours to EoD, that was before the extension

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I am all for using town's first kill to improve the quality of the game and leave a pool of completely solvable remainders
    we have more kills to make, anyways

    and the wackiness of this game even means we get to do some potentially REALLY COOL SHIT numerically or whatever the right word is.

    it is the easy way out, call me a Day Tripper, I'm just not gonna deal with it if I don't have to
    And that's how we lynch a PR and put town way back. Safer to go for someone who could claim if needed

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I literally feel like a lawyer in court asking some seemingly bullshit question like "and can you remind the court of your great grandmother's best friend's maiden name" and the opposing side obviously says "Objection! Relevance?"

    [.....]

    I laughed at Zenith's response when he said "oh fuck guys, watch out, he said it wasn't a shitpost!!!!" but there was no like
    curiosity behind it, there was no wonder about what the fuck I was talking about, and that made me feel better about my read, too
    Imma let you cook for a phase or two but that dish better be delicious

    Originally posted by leetic
    There's a world of difference between "let's give this person a chance to do something" and "let's clear them"
    In the interest of not derailing the game right at EOD, I will concede that Clear is a strong word and that my intentions were closer to "gave a pass"

    I still stand by that it's a lot to do in the context of page 3

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    lar how serious (roughly) were you in post #118 about raeko being potentially "too active"
    Pretty serious, Hold on let me actually check the post after I post this

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I didn't see this white text until leetic quoted it
    probably you are just being funny, but

    I guess I will worry about it in final 3 if we're both there, I want to stay away from it

    I promise I will never wrong you as deeply as that, even when I have attempted to win a game of forum werewolf.
    I was making light of it, but <3

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I am all for using town's first kill to improve the quality of the game and leave a pool of completely solvable remainders
    we have more kills to make, anyways

    and the wackiness of this game even means we get to do some potentially REALLY COOL SHIT numerically or whatever the right word is.

    it is the easy way out, call me a Day Tripper, I'm just not gonna deal with it if I don't have to
    You know the last like, 3 times someone came around to agreeing with me about inactive kills they were a wolf, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Seven other people to analyze and you're posting an intent to take the easy way out
    I am all for using town's first kill to improve the quality of the game and leave a pool of completely solvable remainders
    we have more kills to make, anyways

    and the wackiness of this game even means we get to do some potentially REALLY COOL SHIT numerically or whatever the right word is.

    it is the easy way out, call me a Day Tripper, I'm just not gonna deal with it if I don't have to

    Leave a comment:

Working...