TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    good night, and good luck everyone...!

    (i'll be watching from the dead chat with some dr. pepper and a bucket of ram sticks)
    This is..

    Sigh

    This is town giving up energy

    I'm sorry SunFan

    Zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    arp kinda
    idk man
    that scares me I might change

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Think I'm going zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Zenith voting leetic has far less self-pres energy than arp
    I don't know if this is worth anything

    (Thank you for saying self-pres, leetic because I totally forgot the term for that situation)

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    See you in the dome

    leetic
    You have four more minutes to impress me, hope you can do better than this

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    good night, and good luck everyone...!

    (i'll be watching from the dead chat with some dr. pepper and a bucket of ram sticks)
    damn
    does a wolf???

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    good night, and good luck everyone...!

    (i'll be watching from the dead chat with some dr. pepper and a bucket of ram sticks)

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I didn't call you a bozo, I just wasn't ready to take the plunge, friend

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Zenith to keep the dream alive
    See you in the dome

    leetic

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I feel like I already regret this EOD

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Arp trying to solidify a counter wagon on zenith

    Over/under wolfchat idea?
    You've got me tinfoiling everywhere now, sunfan
    Basically self-pres, wouldn't put too much stock into it even if that post is really hedgy

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    Arp trying to solidify a counter wagon on zenith

    Over/under wolfchat idea?
    You've got me tinfoiling everywhere now, sunfan
    you can't call me a bozo and then turn around and do this, bozo

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    well
    I am satisfied
    but realistically, only one of these hits a wolf
    random.org doesn't love us that much

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Arp trying to solidify a counter wagon on zenith

    Over/under wolfchat idea?
    You've got me tinfoiling everywhere now, sunfan

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Zenith to keep the dream alive

    Leave a comment:

Working...