TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Voting Nakah here, assuming they remain inactive, is a terrible idea because if a town player is poisoned here, then if Nakah flips town, wolves would just have to kill another town player to secure parity. The same risk exists for any town flip but it's much better to do it on someone we can actually have reads on and not on a slot machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    That NK is actually kind of not what I was expecting
    I guess I'll need to like ISO Subaru again

    Also I thought Nakah didn't meet post minimum so what gives?
    I respectfully ask that you don't vote Nakah with me until much later on in the phase (barring other stuff that would be obvious)

    voting Nakah makes me feel good right now but 2/4 votes on him could lead to some shenaniganry

    I don't know why Nakah still walks this earth, truly

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    That NK is actually kind of not what I was expecting
    I guess I'll need to like ISO Subaru again

    Also I thought Nakah didn't meet post minimum so what gives?

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    also if someone wants to post a new avatar for me, I am still in the market
    rather tired of the current one

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Not the most unexpected kill, we know wolves didn't delay. So, who would've killed Subaru? Nakah definitely didn't. Would've been a strange choice for sunfan, given their suspicions on Subaru's vote and w!sunfan might have felt it was a viable place to push. Arp seems an easy answer, but Subaru switched to TRing them actually and them killing basically their only defender wouldn't make sense, assuming they saw the post anyway. This kill definitely would make sense in a w!Raeko and/or roundbox world, broadly preserves the status quo and provides an easy push on the two CWs.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Now that death does genuinely surprise me
    gj on getting thoroughly townread, hopecaster

    I am firmly and immovably voting Nakah until he

    a) dies
    b) is replaced with star-crossed (or someone else I guess. Botchi?)
    c) becomes so townie that my socks literally fly off my body

    also I was given a blueberry in the night phase. Idk if the wolves are like
    mocking me with this or this is a coincidence, but I am an established blueberry hater

    I will probably not dedicate any time to thinking about whether or not the wolves happened to know this or not about me and are taunting me, but it like
    feels targeted idk

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Sorry for the delay, got busy at work.

    SubaruPoptart has died

    He was...

    Vanilla Town


    Day 2 starts now and ends in 23.5 hours at 11pm server time

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Zenith has been bisected

    He was...

    Vanilla Town


    Night 1 starts now and ends in 24 hours at 11pm server time

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Final votecount

    Zenith (4): Arp!, leetic, roundbox, MML
    Arp! (3): thesunfan, mellon_collie
    Leetic (2): Zenith, SubaruPoptart

    Not voting: Nakah

    =======

    You have 5 minutes to dispute these results, PM me to do so
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-3-2026, 10:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Stop posting

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm letting it ride, I guess

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Zenith claim?

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    leetic There's no way for me to ever impress you but I'm takin the foil off and going with what I was thinking the whole day. Not happy with my EoD

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Freezin makes many mistakes votecount

    Zenith (4): Arp!, leetic, roundbox, MML
    Arp! (3): thesunfan, mellon_collie
    Leetic (1): Zenith

    Unvote: SubaruPoptart

    Not voting: Nakah,
    =======

    End of day in 1min
    Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-3-2026, 10:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    zenith

    pls hit
    pls don't be wrong

    Leave a comment:

Working...