TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I never said it was something of significant length, but it does make up the majority of their posts. Those 7 posts I mentioned were consecutive after all the math

    Let's move on since arp is here now

    unvote Subaru is scaring me with that vote
    Okay, roundbox did unvote Arp earlier than I remembered but the Zenith vote still reads as opportunistic and the "Let's move on since arp is here now" seems pretty suspect. It's also after sunfan unvoted, so yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    As for Zenith, what can I say? Them flipping town at least clears things up a lot more than Nakah flipping town would've. I myself was pretty surprised how quickly people were willing to jump ship off of Arp, I believe we had five people on that wagon (though not all concurrently). I could say that roundbox's movements both on and off that wagon were very unimpressive but I don't want to get too confbiased here. If Arp truly is wolf then the people who acquiesced to the Arp wagon but quickly jumped to the Zenith wagon (aka roundbox, MML) would be the most suspect (Subaru switched as well but they flipped town)

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    OK I did not intend to stay up this late because I've been running all day and was dead tired like 3 hours ago so I am goin to bed. Only stayed up to see who was getting killed

    When I get back in the morning I will ISO Subaru first

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Pretty sure both players have to be inactive for it to be random, so the Subaru kill was a deliberate choice
    Fair I don't know why I just assumed there was one wolf lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Reminder that we could have killed Nakah last phase instead of someone who was actually playing the fucking game and we wouldn't be in this situation where we have a dead slot who could lose us the game whenever they get modkilled

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I think I can agree with everything here more or less except Nakah because if Nakah doesn't submit a nightkill, traditionally on FFR it is random and I don't know if Nakah is even on the sight rn
    Pretty sure both players have to be inactive for it to be random, so the Subaru kill was a deliberate choice

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Also, if sunfan has the fruit that means wolves want to leave him alive? Although I suppose that they didn't have too many more options given that anyone who receives the fruit is likely to be read town, sunfan being chosen over MML is probably somewhat worth reading into

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Voting Nakah here, assuming they remain inactive, is a terrible idea because if a town player is poisoned here, then if Nakah flips town, wolves would just have to kill another town player to secure parity. The same risk exists for any town flip but it's much better to do it on someone we can actually have reads on and not on a slot machine.
    Motherfucker unvote shit

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Now that death does genuinely surprise me
    gj on getting thoroughly townread, hopecaster

    I am firmly and immovably voting Nakah until he

    a) dies
    b) is replaced with star-crossed (or someone else I guess. Botchi?)
    c) becomes so townie that my socks literally fly off my body
    We should all insta Nakah and then all vote to expediate the fucking night phase because this shit is basically making town waste a phase dealing with him

    Like deadass NAKAH

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    also I was given a blueberry in the night phase. Idk if the wolves are like
    mocking me with this or this is a coincidence, but I am an established blueberry hater

    I will probably not dedicate any time to thinking about whether or not the wolves happened to know this or not about me and are taunting me, but it like
    feels targeted idk
    L Take; Blueberries absolutely rock
    Another L Take: I would absolutely try to remember who all could know you hated blueberries (assuming wolves could have picked the fruit and it wasn't like host doing something idk)


    Originally posted by leetic
    Not the most unexpected kill,
    Arp is alive so I guess this statement is technically true

    Originally posted by leetic
    we know wolves didn't delay. So, who would've killed Subaru? Nakah definitely didn't. Would've been a strange choice for sunfan, given their suspicions on Subaru's vote and w!sunfan might have felt it was a viable place to push. Arp seems an easy answer, but Subaru switched to TRing them actually and them killing basically their only defender wouldn't make sense, assuming they saw the post anyway. This kill definitely would make sense in a w!Raeko and/or roundbox world, broadly preserves the status quo and provides an easy push on the two CWs.
    I think I can agree with everything here more or less except Nakah because if Nakah doesn't submit a nightkill, traditionally on FFR it is random and I don't know if Nakah is even on the sight rn



    Originally posted by the sun fan
    also if someone wants to post a new avatar for me, I am still in the market
    rather tired of the current one












    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    It seems the poison fruit vendor wolf used an action this night, assuming sunfan is telling the truth (for all I know they could be PFVW themselves). That would indicate two wolf actions were used last night. I do believe that using night actions does not preclude a wolf from carrying the kill and I'm not sure on what sight meta is for submitting actions on behalf of inactive partners, so I don't think this means for sure two active wolves. Probably the one thing you can say in favor of a w!Arp world is that they chose to kill rather than idle last night, which could suggest they're in a hurry and at least one of the wolves might be in a vulnerable position. It also suggests they're not worried about a long-term seer threat, or maybe they thought Subaru was seer.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I am going to bed
    gn I truly hope to have a new avatar waiting for me when I wake up

    I want to say this very clearly, too

    I think arp's post at EOD was performative, solely because it was made with like a time-stamp of :56, which gives PLENTY of time for potential townspeople to react to it

    So WhY nOt KiLl ArP>>
    I'm killing Nakah or watching Nakah die this shit is biblical how much I want him to die
    The only person who townread Arp just died in the night. If Arp is wolf, it'd indicate some sort of bussing strategy but even then I'd leave Subaru alive to keep the town divided for an easier D3. roundbox and/or Raeko just make more sense here.

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I am going to bed
    gn I truly hope to have a new avatar waiting for me when I wake up

    I want to say this very clearly, too

    I think arp's post at EOD was performative, solely because it was made with like a time-stamp of :56, which gives PLENTY of time for potential townspeople to react to it

    So WhY nOt KiLl ArP>>
    I'm killing Nakah or watching Nakah die this shit is biblical how much I want him to die

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Voting Nakah here, assuming they remain inactive, is a terrible idea because if a town player is poisoned here, then if Nakah flips town, wolves would just have to kill another town player to secure parity. The same risk exists for any town flip but it's much better to do it on someone we can actually have reads on and not on a slot machine.
    I'm killing him because it will make me feel good
    but if he can get modkilled, that would make me happy, too

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Besides, I feel to have made the Subaru kill the wolf must have been paying close attention to the dynamics of EoD. We should look there first

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    In the interest of transparency, I made a judgement call and decided to give Nakah a chance to redeem himself after failing to make the posting requirements the previous phase.

    Do not expect that to happen again with him, or anyone else for that matter.

    Leave a comment:

Working...