TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    oh, right, I forgot that when I was explaining things to botchi, since it is no longer relevant

    there was another mechanic, botchi, but it is impossible that it will ever matter now, even from your POV where I could still, somehow in some weird universe, be a wolf
    that's why I forgot it
    sorry to have given an incomplete explanation, though

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    that and the whole parity thing

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    fruiting you seems so suboptimal especially with you outing as vig
    wolves know arp is VT, so your shot would not be refunded

    what gives

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    quite a shame raeko hasn't shown up yet
    I'll have to stop paying attention to the phase somewhat soon, dunno yet when

    botchi's question for a moment made me consider that the wolves HAD to give out a fruit last night, but it doesn't seem to be the case

    that could've potentially explained it, though

    idk

    this is the thing I care most about; why did I get a 2nd fruit

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Cna someone explain the fruit vendor a little bit for me? When does the player who got the fruit die? Sinc sunfan got a second fruit does that stack and move up his timer?( seems like a dumb question)

    At 3 fruits, how is that player not dead yet?

    Is it only in the event of parity that the fruits do something??
    Your assessment of the fruit vendor seems quite confused.
    The fruits will not cause me, or anyone, to die. Perhaps you have some memory of a previous game where that mightve been the case?

    The only thing they did was, the night after I received the first one, I was roleblocked.

    Also, if I get a third, freezin will post a picture of his least favorite fruit or most disgusting or something
    But that's just a silly bit of flavor

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Cna someone explain the fruit vendor a little bit for me? When does the player who got the fruit die? Sinc sunfan got a second fruit does that stack and move up his timer?( seems like a dumb question)

    At 3 fruits, how is that player not dead yet?

    Is it only in the event of parity that the fruits do something??

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    are we assuming the wolves malice killed last night, then?

    with all the claims, is it just lar/raeko auto fmpov? I don't want it to be this solved but it just may be
    they could have normal killed arp to stack with me
    idk why they would ever do that, especially versus getting a delayed kill on me now or like
    hunting the seer
    it is a possibility, but one I see no point in

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    lar, its alright
    you essentially have no heat today without leetic saying he was reaction checking raeko or something

    the southernism thing was just a joke, I don't care about that one
    it just felt silly

    if I was right initially, I'll try to get back to there, it is the due course

    I wish some people would talk to me about why I got a 2nd fruit, it
    is probably extremely important, even if it was just whimsical

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by botchi246
    I want to believe sunfan is blue too, but there is the slightest chance of a magnificent orchestration with the fruits if he rolled wolf.
    gl at disc golf, firstly

    secondly, for me to be a wolf, there has to still be a vigi alive that is not counterclaiming me for ??? reasons

    you should just take me as confirmed without a counterclaim

    friend's birthday begins this afternoon, I'll carve out an hour from 11 to midnight server

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    is this what it's like to be pocketed? did raeko/lar just pocket the shit out of me all game?

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I really wish Roundbox gave us more

    Although I get that he's likely still reading all of the thread and will post closer to EOD
    I feel like this is the second post he made like this where he mentions me not posting, but he doesn't grill me or find it suspicious by any means

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    are we assuming the wolves malice killed last night, then?

    with all the claims, is it just lar/raeko auto fmpov? I don't want it to be this solved but it just may be

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Well ok, I was completely wrong on Arp!. I feel kinda bad, but it is what it is.
    The claims make sense to me unless one of you is doing some great cover up for your wolf status.

    I believe leetic is definitely the seer. I am vanilla town and I can understand the softs after the fact, even though they went straight over my head at that time.

    Even though I haven't read too much into Raeko, I believe the seer.

    I want to believe sunfan is blue too, but there is the slightest chance of a magnificent orchestration with the fruits if he rolled wolf.

    Idk much about roundbox, I will read through some posts again.

    And Lars, I was giving you a wolf lean based on how you acted at eod n1 with Arp! and being wishy washy. At that point, I thought yall were the wolf team. Still possible you could be a wolf, but I am now focused elsewhere.

    Also I have a competitive disc golf tournament today, I will be gone from around 12 to 1630 est.
    Wish me luck.

    I'll be around before that and definitely after

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Testing to see how bad phone posting would be on the screen rn

    It's not like the worse I've played on but it's pretty bad. Navy Fed doesn't allow me near the free time that home health did so idk I might be able to at least keep up with the thread

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Anyway I have to go and with my shattered phone I will likely not be posting before 8PM tonight, but I promise to really sit down and play the game

    Raeko's likely confirmed which is pretty funny the one game I don't tunnel on here it was actually the right choice, but if Leetic really is real then Botchi's clean and that leaves SunFan, or Round and like

    Guys I don't want to be wrong on SunFan. I just don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Leetic bashing me about being Raeko's partner feels real with the assumptin he's real because I have been riding his ass hard all game and he's spiteful like that

    Sun Fan you just have this past game trauma where you turn into a conspiracy nut like Lar turned really southern here like no shit I was a homeschooler growing up in Pensacola Florida

    Fuck man maybe youre right maybe I was lying and that would mean what? That you're a wolf who fucking poisoned himself? I mean that would eplained why you're the top town and still not NK'd (as far as we know, this delay kill mechanic is kind of fucking ass)

    Leave a comment:

Working...