TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Of the nonposters only MML has been left alone for now. Just making a mental note of that

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    But were the posts truly NGR? I'll leave it at that

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'ma dip for the night unfortunately but I'll be more active tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    I've done more to read the slot than anyone else, y'all are the ones that have to catch up to me
    you said "this is nakah's town meta"
    ok, that is possible that town leetic or town anyone could think that

    help me see what you see, because I saw a silly post about haircuts that was NAI, and a follow-up post about haircuts that was NAI (if he has more I don't remember them)

    I *want* to catch up to you, I *want* to be on the same page as you

    don't pull a Gary Oak and hit us with the "smell you later, losers"

    tell me where you catch a Krabby please I love him

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    I've done more to read the slot than anyone else, y'all are the ones that have to catch up to me
    He made two posts and they didn't make any sense and weren't related to the game (NAL for Nakah)

    I think you're really reaching here, there isn't really anything to read

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    why is nakah on this list

    round box I can't be fucked to multiquote on a trackpad but why are you voting me for correctly pronouncing at the time of my posting that the game was unplayable levels of inactive
    It's okay to vote you for tinfoil reasons, I promise
    It's uncool to keep that vote on you
    subarupoptart will certainly post soon

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I do not think Nakah is readable at all, at least for me

    I know I am injecting myself into something that doesn't really pertain to me but like

    I dare you to try to give the thread a detailed (or even like half-assed but still decent) Nakah read, leetic
    I've done more to read the slot than anyone else, y'all are the ones that have to catch up to me

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    They're not a do a whole lot player, but based on my experiences with them their opening post reads as their town meta, and also something that can be followed up upon so no point in voting them right now
    explain how this is nakah's town meta

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    There is a distinction between the two (Daylight Savings Time)
    you can see what Server Time is at the top right of your webpage if you scroll all the way up
    mine says March 2nd, 10:07:24 PM at the moment of posting for me

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    The math works out differently (1 - 7!/(4!3!) / 9!/(4!5!) = 1 - 35/126 = 91/126 = 13/18 or a bit over two thirds. Nakah has done enough that you should be able to make reads based off his posts besides
    I do not think Nakah is readable at all, at least for me

    I know I am injecting myself into something that doesn't really pertain to me but like

    I dare you to try to give the thread a detailed (or even like half-assed but still decent) Nakah read, leetic

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    alright, it sounds a heck of a lot more playable than it might've been before

    the wolves have my condolences, but there's a pi/-2i chance that neither wolf has posted yet according to leetic's math (I am sure I did it right, don't check it) so I don't know how strong my condolences should really be

    I'm kinda dying irl I might take it somewhat easy for the remainder of the night but I'll at least say a few words

    it kinda sucks to be me irl right now please be nice to me
    If we count Zenith as having posted, then it's 7!/(6!1!) / 9!/(6!3!) = 7/84 = a one in twelve chance that neither wolf has posted

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    why is nakah on this list

    round box I can't be fucked to multiquote on a trackpad but why are you voting me for correctly pronouncing at the time of my posting that the game was unplayable levels of inactive
    They're not a do a whole lot player, but based on my experiences with them their opening post reads as their town meta, and also something that can be followed up upon so no point in voting them right now

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    that's correct, also known as CST
    There is a distinction between the two (Daylight Savings Time)

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I don't understand this math at all but wouldn't the same logic be true if we counted Nakah as one of the inactive people (which I was doing since he didn't really say anything game related) and mean we should go for an inactive?
    The math works out differently (1 - 7!/(4!3!) / 9!/(4!5!) = 1 - 35/126 = 91/126 = 13/18 or a bit over two thirds. Nakah has done enough that you should be able to make reads based off his posts besides

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    alright, it sounds a heck of a lot more playable than it might've been before

    the wolves have my condolences, but there's a pi/-2i chance that neither wolf has posted yet according to leetic's math (I am sure I did it right, don't check it) so I don't know how strong my condolences should really be

    I'm kinda dying irl I might take it somewhat easy for the remainder of the night but I'll at least say a few words

    it kinda sucks to be me irl right now please be nice to me

    Leave a comment:

Working...