TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    All this time...
    "Your not fit to sweep for me" all over again

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    In an attempt to be social again, if you see this post you are now ligated to tell me how your 2025 has been and what you feel about 2026 so far

    It's not super public yet but if the inspection comes back positive this week I'm probably buying a two story house in Alabama
    where in Alabama? You don't have to answer if you don't want to dox yourself, I get it. We can keep it to wolfchat if you prefer.

    2025 was both good and bad? I am worried about the future of the world in a kind of "getting older and feeling like things are going in the wrong direction" sort of way, but I cannot deny that like

    almost every other aspect of my life is better than it was compared to years before

    I live a lot closer to Atlanta and I am enjoying actually being within driving distance of many more friends

    2026 has kind of sucked ngl, sickness influencing my opinion of it. Your stuff is definitely a lot worse than mine, though. Insurance paid exactly zero cents when I tried to seek out medical treatment for it.

    there's definitely some negative stuff I don't want to get into, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives for me by a lot

    I'm trying to put my nose to the grindstone in Scrabble, I have what I can probably say is my only very long-term goal that I have ever set for myself of eventually getting into the top 100 players in North America, and I will be immensely lucky to ever achieve it, but I hope to within the next 8 years. I found what I think you found in Tai chi in that I truly think it is good for me and that I could do it either daily or close to daily for the rest of my life.

    I kind of signed up for this game just because I sometimes can't bear the thought of this place actually dying, but I have been enjoying this game more than I thought I was.

    I can absolutely believe that family would do that to family, btw
    it obviously sucks to hear, but there's probably nothing I wouldn't believe in that regard

    I hope your 2026 is better than you think it will be (goes for everyone) and that leetic rids his domicile of mice

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Saw that the day was extended as well goin through, my heart rate can lower now I felt like I was breakin rules

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    In an attempt to be social again, if you see this post you are now ligated to tell me how your 2025 has been and what you feel about 2026 so far

    It's not super public yet but if the inspection comes back positive this week I'm probably buying a two story house in Alabama

    Also Lanna and I have a goal set to start publishing table top games by mid 2027; like legit make games and release to retail by then

    And uhhhh man I dont remember what my last big update was, anyone here know that my mom basically swindled me out of a house and because of that I pretty much don't engage with my family anymore? That was going on 2 years now. It's a long story and maybe I'll tell it after my doctor's visit on the morning (or not of I already have I legit don't know. I seethed in anger and kept the rage within me for awhile there) (you guys will not believe this but in actual real life, the angerier/more hurt I am the quieter I become)
    Been getting heavy into DDR for the past few years, started travelling a lot more cuz of it it's been fantastic. Otherwise been navigating a relatively shit work environment that's gettin smaller and more hostile; learning a lot but it's takin a lot out of me.

    I don't think I've ever seen leetic before so hello! You're a very aggressive player and using combinatorics in a TWG game is nuts I've never seen that before I don't think, I'm very lookin forward to this game

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    its too late, I've already sniffed you out, meat pie lady from Sweeney Todd
    it is over, but I might let you live a phase if you sell out your partner
    gosh i really wish i had decided to go watch my high school theater club's rendition of sweeney todd (back when my older sister was still in high school theater club) because i would have actually maybe possibly understood what this is referring to -w-'

    anyway, i'm glad the day phase was extended! i was about to log off for the night and by some miracle my brain went "HOLY HECK WEREWOLF TODAY" and i would've had like five minutes to read through five pages of posts and come up with some kind of coherent vote and that would not have gone well at all,,, so rest assured i will be more active tomorrow :thumbsup:

    i also have a discrete math midterm tomorrow morning aaaaa wish me luck

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    "Trader Vic's" according to Genius
    you made me doubt myself, though
    All this time...

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    In an attempt to be social again, if you see this post you are now ligated to tell me how your 2025 has been and what you feel about 2026 so far

    It's not super public yet but if the inspection comes back positive this week I'm probably buying a two story house in Alabama

    Also Lanna and I have a goal set to start publishing table top games by mid 2027; like legit make games and release to retail by then

    And uhhhh man I dont remember what my last big update was, anyone here know that my mom basically swindled me out of a house and because of that I pretty much don't engage with my family anymore? That was going on 2 years now. It's a long story and maybe I'll tell it after my doctor's visit on the morning (or not of I already have I legit don't know. I seethed in anger and kept the rage within me for awhile there) (you guys will not believe this but in actual real life, the angerier/more hurt I am the quieter I become)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Wait
    Isn't it Trader Nick's?
    "Trader Vic's" according to Genius
    you made me doubt myself, though

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    It's okay to vote you for tinfoil reasons, I promise
    It's uncool to keep that vote on you
    subarupoptart will certainly post soon
    I'm almost positive it's after EoD but I'm panic-readin rn. Been a fuckin rough week so I took a rest day today and haven't been at the computer let alone conscious whatsoever. Super tired but I'm very fuckin frustrated I missed day 1 I didn't think it'd start this soon for some reason. Very sorry

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    traffic was so bad that I got to listen to the new Gorillaz album in entirety, mostly pretty positive

    anyways
    totally forgot that dropped, going to listen to it now ty

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have been sick since December, yeah, it sucks, but that's not my ailment today, which is entirely self-inflicted

    please ridicule me for this

    I went to a beer, bourbon and BBQ festival with some friends yesterday

    never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances, ever ever ever ever ever, no matter how much beer and bourbon you've had, ever ever ever

    go to a beer, bourbon and BBQ festival and then eat some tasty scotch bonnet hot sauce on your burger and fries

    it just isn't a good idea, and one will pay a heavy cost
    To be fair that sounds delicious , I see why mistakes were made

    I almost died of unchecked diabetes about six montjs ago, so I've beem avoiding pretty much any food that sounds tasty. It did bring my A1C from the double digits to a 5.8 in three months

    My six month checkup/blood work is in the morning and i should be sleeping for it, but oops here I am

    [QUOTE=Arp!;4801576]holy heck i'm so sorry,,, today's been a busy day and i completely forgot this was starting!]/QUOTE]
    Same
    Idl kinda I didnt forget I just never checked after I thought I knew the start time

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    this sounds extremely dope

    still sorry you've been sick though ;_;
    the friends were the best part

    there was some genuinely very delicious wine that was made entirely out of lemons that I might try to find somewhere around here, I loved it

    idk that I have too many big highlights about the other stuff, unfortunately.

    traffic was so bad that I got to listen to the new Gorillaz album in entirety, mostly pretty positive

    anyways

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Yes.
    Yes they were
    ok I lied

    I will say that I think they were too, my opinion hasn't changed of the posts themselves

    I definitely should've said that earlier

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I went to a beer, bourbon and BBQ festival with some friends yesterday
    this sounds extremely dope

    still sorry you've been sick though ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    But were the posts truly NGR? I'll leave it at that
    Yes.
    Yes they were
    Originally posted by leetic
    Of the nonposters only MML has been left alone for now. Just making a mental note of that
    NGL I kind of kept waiting for the vote but apparently I've been gone so long the gang has all forgotten me
    Well I mean Raeko reached out about the game so I guess I can still be her friend!

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    we have 24 extra hours because freezin extended the phase (genuine)
    That's pretty groovy. I wasnt going to gripe of it wasn't extended tho.

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    also sorry I changed my avatar
    So I guess me and Raeko aren't friends
    Like it was seconds after I said it was good, too
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I saw a werewolf drinking a Pina colada at Trader Vick's
    his hair was perfect



    na
    Wait
    Isn't it Trader Nick's?

    Leave a comment:

Working...