TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1081
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan

    blind saying he has a case to make on DBP is something I would love to see, I do really wish he had some kind of reaction to you voting him I think I would be able to tell his alignment from that
    All he said was

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    You didn't make me post lar, i just happened to pop in literally at the same minute you voted.
    Which smells of bullshit because as soon as the vote comes off he settles back into the mist never to be heard from again. I'm really tempted to put all my eggs in the Blind is Wolf Basket and keep a vote on him if I'm honest.
    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1082
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      if you want some wine I would probably never mention that as a wolf given that neither blind nor celery mentioned it and I wouldn't count on you to recheck yourself on it
      I was thinking this and wish you didn't point this out.

      But fuck I think I'll just sheep Xiz here and believe in you anyway. Some of your raw emotion as of late really seems real and lets be honest if you where a wolf your life would be a lot better then that right now.

      In either case if Blind fails to deliver he's probably the best choice. He probably picked DBP solely because he expected you to carry your vote from last phase and didn't bank that we would sit here and wait on him.

      Actually why don't you tell me what that damn DBP vote was about?
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1083
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        tbh I think I would prefer you to do that because it would make the game easier for me since I wouldn't have to decide how much value to put into thinking about whether or not DBP would've seen the vote in the world where its DBP/Cel as the wolfteam

        I'd sooner just vote for blind myself though

        Probably will end up holding off and I think Cel would prefer you to hold off as well

        if DBP were here he'd probably say the same thing
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1084
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Actually why don't you tell me what that damn DBP vote was about?
          I spoke about it earlier but the short of it is that ffa wasn't really trying to save himself and it didn't seem like anyone was trying to save him (which I don't think I mentioned earlier) and you were mean to me in a way that wolves usually aren't. The last one is a little tricky but it is why I ultimately decided to move. It was telling me that I should replace out (which is maybe not something you're supposed to do as a player even though I've definitely done it before).
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1085
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            also, if you have been faking not knowing whether masons were possible or not
            or if you have been faking not knowing that Xiz's role doesn't get checks

            then
            a) fuck you
            b) you've done a good job of doing so
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1086
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Well, if you mean voting Blind, I can hold off but I'm declaring my intent here and now

              Blind if you're even trying to pretend you care about the game you need to get in here
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1087
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                I actually should apologize for getting that trigger to be honest.
                TWG is fucking stressful yo
                ​

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I actually should apologize for getting that trigger to be honest.
                  TWG is fucking stressful yo
                  Its alright
                  if you play enough, you'll be there once or twice

                  its still uh
                  a lot more considerate than a certain thing I did this game so
                  I probably shouldn't throw the first stone too hard
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    If I get this video edited, rendered, uploaded and linked before Blind posts a case on DBP I am done with TWG
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      i hate it when work goes badly on a friday
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        on another note why does it feel like nothing is happening
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          oh wait it's because NoThInG iS hApPeNiNg
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            meh
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              on another note why does it feel like nothing is happening
                              blind
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                im not gonna move
                                gg if wolves rush but I don't think so
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...