TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1321
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1322
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      ..........................................


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1323
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Hey you willing to engage me now or are you still being a baby and not wanting to play?

        Because I'm here 'till EoD and willing to Thunderdome the shit outta you and your weak ass logic
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Fuck all of you then

        I'll go FFA and if SunFan wants to keep his vote on me like a shithead then I hope he replaces out when I flip VT
        >>>Proceeds at apologizing, but then not vote to end the game when the insta was one vote away just to mess with a player that he just told was bad and should be replaced. Then proceeds to ignore wolf partners plea to end the game when they were signaling in at least 5 different posts.

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        tbh lar its probably fine for you to vote for blind

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I'll do it closer to EoD
        Absolutely disgusting wolf play, you should be ashamed.

        Hey, y'know this post you made?

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        If I get this video edited, rendered, uploaded and linked before Blind posts a case on DBP I am done with TWG
        Please follow through and don't come back, thank you.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1324
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1325
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            what the actual fuck?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1326
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              dog why did you slowroll
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1327
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                dude
                don't fucking slowroll
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  ????????????????????????????????????????????
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Love you too Charu

                    And SunFan mad props I was so fucking scared if I insta you'd unvote and catch us--hell I thought you got me when I tried saying that Cel was confirmed for rushing jesus I was panicking
                    ​

                    Comment

                    Working...