TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1231
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    statistically speaking 2 wolves in celery/MML/blind are pretty good odds


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1232
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      No no, I want to give you all the time you need for this

      What was the connection with me and blind again because it looked like you saw a post saying I didn't want to vote and declared "yeah here's the team gotem"
      ​

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1233
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        If blind isn't a wolf, then celery and MML have to be working together.

        Celery was ready to watch blind burn.

        Meaning that blind has to be a hit.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #1234
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Don't fucking yeah sure me on this put some work into your reads
          ​

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1235
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            No no, I want to give you all the time you need for this

            What was the connection with me and blind again because it looked like you saw a post saying I didn't want to vote and declared "yeah here's the team gotem"
            Process of elimination honestly.

            Would you be less butthurt if I said it was Celery/blind instead of you/blind?

            Do you have objections to the blind lynch in particular or are you just mad at being lumped with him?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1236
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Meaning that blind has to be a hit.
              ok NOW you're at the good part
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1237
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety sure its just dbp blind

                cel really did peace and play terraria instead of waiting around for his partner and I think that can eliminate that last world from my mind
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  I don't think it's Cel though because that would be one stupid bus accident in that case
                  But yeah lumping me in there on flimsy ass notions does rustle me jimmys
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety sure its just dbp blind

                    cel really did peace and play terraria instead of waiting around for his partner and I think that can eliminate that last world from my mind
                    If you open up the "dbp/blind" world I bet you a million bucks that MML is going to take this as an excuse to get me lynched instead of blind


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I don't think it's Cel though because that would be one stupid bus accident in that case
                      But yeah lumping me in there on flimsy ass notions does rustle me jimmys
                      this is surprisingly reasonable


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        If you open up the "dbp/blind" world I bet you a million bucks that MML is going to take this as an excuse to get me lynched instead of blind
                        looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          dog I may be playing really, really badly this game but I am never lynching you this phase before I lynch blind given the earlier thread interactions
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            dbp from your pov you know blind has to be a wolf
                            why haven't you voted him
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              instead you've talked about why you think lar is a wolf
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                dog I may be playing really, really badly this game but I am never lynching you this phase before I lynch blind given the earlier thread interactions
                                It's not about you, per se

                                It's more that MML and blind can convince Celery to vote me because you are lending credence to the idea that I can be a wolf here

                                MML has already vocally admitted to leaving the possibility open


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...