TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1111
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    ???
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1112
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      blind
      !?
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1113
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        ?!
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1114
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          it uh
          didn't look like you were ready to vote there friend
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1115
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1116
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              WELP that's a wolf caught in the oldest trick in the book

              Cel wold confirmed and Blind's probably clear so

              cel/DBP partners
              ​

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1117
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                i don't know why you're suddenly scared?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  so uh
                  did I stop a rush?
                  it doesn't feel like I did
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    i don't know why you're suddenly scared?
                    why did you vote blind
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      I was literally thinking earlier today about how annoying it is that Charu does that 20 times in mylo and it never works
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        WELP that's a wolf caught in the oldest trick in the book

                        Cel wold confirmed and Blind's probably clear so

                        cel/DBP partners
                        dog if he was rushing then uh
                        you're his partner because why would he rush when his partner isn't around
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          I've alluded to it kinda like, all phase but
                          blind is the common world between all pairings in my mind
                          I don't see a world where anyone can be paired with anyone else
                          the biggest thing for me is mechanical mylo (ironic I know given everything) voting patterns
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            this is very akward
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              so uh
                              did I stop a rush?
                              it doesn't feel like I did
                              I mean

                              Why else would he put it at L - 1 if he isn't setting the stage for an insta?
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've alluded to it kinda like, all phase but
                                blind is the common world between all pairings in my mind
                                I don't see a world where anyone can be paired with anyone else
                                the biggest thing for me is mechanical mylo (ironic I know given everything) voting patterns
                                you didn't seem ready to vote him though
                                what pushed you over the edge
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...