TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1036
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    So your poe is me and blind right now?
    My Poe is no one. It's just why it's a little hard for me atm.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1037
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Actually if that's the case why the dbp vote

      I'm really confused
      Because he didn't tell at me and FDA wasn't trying to survive
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1038
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Tbh I probably would've swapped to FDA if I had the time.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1039
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          A player better than me once said "when it feels like everyone is town, wolves are usually in the lurkers."
          I wanna vote blind real bad.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1040
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            You were against the threat of parking votes like that in a lethal scenario earlier this game
            I think you should listen to your past self a bit
            Though it did just happen in the jtwg too which might be on your mind too(?)
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1041
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I think I owe SunFan an apology about the Xiz read because him not only being town but a fucking blue to boot blindsided me.

              That said those DBP votes where garbage tier and if I get scumread for the Funny vote then by that logic you guys not only rolled wolf this game but have already rolled wolf the fucking next game we play as well.

              That logic's never been right though, so I'm removing SunFan from the table. There's no way SunFan wasn't Xiz's check

              This more or less leaves me without my strong wolf reads so you know fuck me I guess. Been wrong this entire game
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1042
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                I tried re-reading DBP's EoD but can't tell if that emotion is a town that has no idea what the fuck is happening or if a wolf who's pissed he got caught with such little reasoning that his head is spinning.

                I lean town at the moment. I want to know what he has to say about it though.
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  I like Cel's entry this game and him not jumping on SunFan's willingness to scumpaint Blind actually sounds more like a town that's trying to make sure he gets the wolf.

                  It'll be easy to say that wolves are inactive but who would that be, blind and DBP? I'm not ready to heelturn on my DBP read like that

                  But then who does that leave?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    2. the sun fan
                    3. DaBackpack
                    4. Celirra
                    6. MixMasterLar
                    8. blindreper1179
                    So blind, Cel, DBP and SunFan

                    AS far as I am concerned SunFan is as clear as they come. I fucking refuse to believe that Xiz backed him the way he did without him being his check.

                    So my lynch pool is down to Blind, Cel and DBP.

                    I guess if I had to order them from most willing to vote to the least it'll probably be Blind/Cel/DBP but I want to hear DBP's thoughts on his sudden wagon.

                    In any case, Blind is probably the safest vote.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Ok well blind doesn't come until votes start rolling in so Blind Come make a case for yourself and drop me some reads

                      I don't want this lync to come down to who was the most inactive in fucking final 5 but I echo SunFan's feelings that I don't care much to lose to someone not playing the fucking game.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Guys, i apologize. To be fair, i said I'll see what i can do in the sign up thread. As for xiz, i don't get why he didn't come at me for claiming his role.

                        Also, if i was here, i might of voted xiz too so im no better.

                        Im pretty certain dbp and celery are our targets to win as town.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          What the fuck
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            So lar dropped a vote in mylo on blind, then blind showed up and didnt even fucking address it, then poofed


                            ?????
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Oh lar poofed too*

                              ???????????????
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                I literally gave sunfan the shit about why a blind vote is dumb so early and to hold back
                                Lar even says in his entrance that its dumb p much
                                And now this

                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...