TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1246
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    dbp from your pov you know blind has to be a wolf
    why haven't you voted him
    because there's still time to find out his partner dummy


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1247
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      It's not about you, per se

      It's more that MML and blind can convince Celery to vote me because you are lending credence to the idea that I can be a wolf here

      MML has already vocally admitted to leaving the possibility open
      have you ever tried to convince celery of something in TWG?

      this man thinks vegetables are better than fruits
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1248
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        have you ever tried to convince celery of something in TWG?

        this man thinks vegetables are better than fruits
        you're being strangely resistant to this


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1249
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          you're being strangely resistant to this
          because if Celery moves his vote from blind to you that would be mechanically incorrect
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1250
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            It's very clear that blind is our lynch today because every world involves him.

            And it's clear that Blind/Cel really can't exist with Cel's actions

            So I mean you are correct that somewhere in this game you are going to get lynched

            Not sure how the order that we do it somehow clears you though that's a new one on me
            ​

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1251
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I've basically committed myself to thinking you're town, sunfan

              but you are not playing very well right now

              this isn't an attempt to coerce you into agreeing with me

              but, for one, trying to force an insta this early is objectively bad play

              for two, it doesn't matter if you think I'm wrong, you're not considering if you think I'm being sincere or not

              that more or less is this game, not a game about logic, but a game about sincerity


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1252
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                But yeah mechanically speaking blind happens first

                I guest something can happen in the night that points out the last wolf more clearly but for me it all boils down to one last person
                ​

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  ehh, blind/cel does /exist/ Lar its just like
                  pretty unlikely imo
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    I know that's condescending but this play is uncharacteristic coming from you, or at least my image of you


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I've basically committed myself to thinking you're town, sunfan

                      but you are not playing very well right now

                      this isn't an attempt to coerce you into agreeing with me

                      but, for one, trying to force an insta this early is objectively bad play

                      for two, it doesn't matter if you think I'm wrong, you're not considering if you think I'm being sincere or not

                      that more or less is this game, not a game about logic, but a game about sincerity
                      its not really objectively bad but it was bad

                      I don't think you're being sincere, but I am considering it

                      I find your notion of lar changing cel's mind today to be utterly ridiculous it should be clear that lar has no possibility of doing this
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Man speaks of sincerity did you not use me not voting to paint me scum a minute ago?
                        I mean I know you said POE after I called you out on it but dude fucking seriously?
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I know that's condescending but this play is uncharacteristic coming from you, or at least my image of you
                          you have a body like Adonis
                          you have a body, like Adonis
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Man speaks of sincerity did you not use me not voting to paint me scum a minute ago?
                            I mean I know you said POE after I called you out on it but dude fucking seriously?
                            You not voting read to me like you were keeping your options open

                            POE says that you are wolfing here. The voting thing is evidence that enforces that world for me


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              You not voting read to me like you were keeping your options open

                              POE says that you are wolfing here. The voting thing is evidence that enforces that world for me
                              part of the reason why I'm discounting what you're saying is because you're saying Lar can be a wolf

                              I don't really think I can believe that anymore

                              I don't really think you can think it either, but I definitely don't think that you think that Lar can move Cel's vote
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                I came into this phase knowing it was going to be an uphill battle for me, that was pretty obvious

                                blind being outted is good, but not good enough, because there isn't going to be a blind tomorrow

                                I have to figure this out now because tomorrow is too late


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...