TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1276
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    If a wolf Celery honestly felt that a blind lynch was inevitable, he might have done what he did. Maybe.

    But read the phase, read the atmosphere again. Read the suspicion on me. There was totally a way for me to be lynched this phase.

    Celery does not take that risk as a wolf. I'm staking the game on that. My lock in on blind is proof of that.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1277
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      I just really don't think that's a wolf Celery thing to do


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1278
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        There is zero utility to Celery ending it right there. If blind was a foregone conclusion, he probably would have voted blind at some point.

        But Celery insta'ing a wolf partner is just so unfathomable for me that I reject it


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1279
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          The only way I can see Celery doing that as wolf is if he had no idea what he was doing or was doing a chaos play. This simply isn't a calculated play from Celery.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1280
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Oh fuck that was a scum role that got checks.

            What kind of fucking wolf gets checks? I guess that explains how two roles get NKd in a role

            Well fuck me this game was a lot easier when you where mechanically clear
            this is a really weird post for a wolf to make tbh


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1281
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Sorry guys, I fell asleep when I said that.

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              not a whole lot has really happened

              maybe that's important

              DBP isn't one to really say things like this as town. He's too busy being detective.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              didn't Xiz do this same exact thing last game?
              He starts pushing xiz.


              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              not technically two reads lists, but...
              He retracted what he said slightly here, and it doesn't sit well with me.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also yes there is AT MOST one between sunfan and Xiz here

              sunfan backing down without Xiz backing down is just not w/w
              I get it's in hindsight, but This doesn't look well at all.

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              this isn't a read, but my soul is telling me to lynch Xiz because Xiz is one of the only two players that I categorically hate losing against
              This is never a good post from town dbp. He isn't an emotional player unless he's blue and his life is on the line.


              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              currently I would lynch between Xiz and funnygurl right now

              I wish Xiz was here

              normally I'd say "don't lynch Xiz because he's not here", but I invoked that logic last game and got completely butt-fucked over it so...
              Seems all to common he wanted 2 town lynched all first phase.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I will never listen to this logic coming from you ever again
              Just don't like this.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I might have made a mistake
              Sudden 180
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I don't think the roundbox NK incriminates MML here, it's unlikely that a wolf MML would nightkill somebody just because of a CFD vote

              "I'm deciding how much I need to care about that."

              sounds kind of "off" to me
              Him coming to protect MML here is about the only thing that throws me off of him being wolf, but wolves try to make towny points, and I think that's what this is.

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I think celery is town
              Only says celery is town up to here. (moreorless so with confidence.)
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              cel/sunfan not w/w
              and then he throws this out?
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              this is markedly different than Xiz's last wolf game

              I can't put my finger on it but... it's less bullshitty and more sincere

              I'm confused because at the start of the game I feel like I would be easily able to notice if xiz rolled town to break his wolf streak, but there have been no clear indications to me that he hasn't broken the cycle

              I asked him earlier if he prefers wolf play to town play but he hasn't responded

              I might be wrong again
              DBP here is making a case for himself to look good on the flip he has on him.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              it's largely POE at the moment

              sunfan/Xiz feels like a genuine conversation and despite my earlier objections to Xiz I've come around on him

              if anything, if it was w/t there, it would be sunfan based on interactions I think

              celery I think is town

              blind is ??? but not a good data point regardless

              which leaves FFA and you, who I've been wary about being so agreeable with what I've had to say so far
              Yet again celery is only one town with confidence.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              FFA fucking do something

              MML get ready to state your final reads
              He calls out FFA here, yet I've done shit.... I get WHY but it's looking to counter any argument he may have made.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              you fucking dipshits
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              what the fuck is wrong with you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              get off of me
              These three qoutes are blue DBP and you know it. We now know he isn't blue, and this emotional push for votes to be switched is mere antics to look important.
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I think Xiz dying was the best possible flip for town

              There was a high chance I would suspect him again
              He kills him, which is what he wanted to do. Being a lead lynch on him instead would of looked really bad for him and he'd have to do A LOT of more work to push us off him. I feel dbp knew xiz was playing on the safe side because he read him blue which is why he backed off.

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              sunfan / celirra isn't a team
              WHY IS THIS BEING REPEATED
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              it looks like blind shot himself in the foot here

              why would a town add that parenthetical? it's so unnatural I can't look away from it

              one thing is to say "town wins if xxxx" but a completely other to say "if we do xxxx we win as town"
              I said it the way I did on purpose. Wolves try to pick out little things to keep town occupied. on. Hi wolf.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1282
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've alluded to it kinda like, all phase but
                blind is the common world between all pairings in my mind
                I don't see a world where anyone can be paired with anyone else
                the biggest thing for me is mechanical mylo (ironic I know given everything) voting patterns

                Originally posted by Celirra
                if a strong town is parking in mylo for someone i do ultimately agree with then TO ME it's like a
                "well my toe's in so may as well piss in the pool"
                I think Celery's reaction to the situation is the key to understanding him

                this is nonchalant, not a wolf who just got caught


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Man so Blind my dude you want to comment on your wagon because you kind of need to.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    is that all?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      I hate blind picked now to show up because I need to step away

                      I'll be back EOD in an hour or so
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        is that all?
                        lol


                        look people. I'm not a wolf. I said from the get go in the sign up thread, I wasn't going to do a whole lot. DBP has been STRICTLY backing up celery this entire game. That doesn't seem odd to any of you? DBP that has no powers to help with that.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          So I'll agree with you on this blind

                          I started a push on funny, and I started a push on Xiz

                          And then 180'd twice in the endphase, and two townies were lynched as a result

                          This is incredibly bad-looking and that's something I will have to deal with for the rest of this game

                          But you need to ask yourself, again, if you don't think I believe the words coming out of my mouth that those times


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Do not let dbp's ability to out wordplay me lose us the game.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179

                              I said it the way I did on purpose. Wolves try to pick out little things to keep town occupied. on. Hi wolf.
                              This is so unbelievably fucking stupid that I don't even know where to begin. Is this a joke?

                              Are you actually joking?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                It is important to me that you reply to that last post blind


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...