TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #946
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    softmax is telling me to agree with you, but more evidence is always good
    The evidence is that I believe in sunfan

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #947
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      it's largely POE at the moment

      sunfan/Xiz feels like a genuine conversation and despite my earlier objections to Xiz I've come around on him

      if anything, if it was w/t there, it would be sunfan based on interactions I think

      celery I think is town

      blind is ??? but not a good data point regardless

      which leaves FFA and you, who I've been wary about being so agreeable with what I've had to say so far
      Your PoE is wrong
      ​

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #948
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        FFA/blind would be a funny pair

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #949
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          The evidence is that I believe in sunfan
          I wouldn't lynch FFA just for the evidence, if that was my main objective, you'd be the best flip

          the evidence is just a useful afterthought

          I think you should try to resolve your thoughts on FFA


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #950
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            One thing to note about cel @sunfan is during our talk he actually posted instead of sat back... I dunno if that’s alignment indicative but I wanna say it’s more towny

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #951
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I think I wanna lynch DBP now
              I hate myself
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #952
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Your PoE is wrong
                what do you think about FFA?


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #953
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I think I wanna lynch DBP now
                  I hate myself
                  what the fuck?


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #954
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    what the fuck?
                    I have no idea who the wolves are and every 5 minutes I want to lynch someone else more than the person I did in the previous 5 minutes
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #955
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I wouldn't lynch FFA just for the evidence, if that was my main objective, you'd be the best flip

                      the evidence is just a useful afterthought

                      I think you should try to resolve your thoughts on FFA
                      I’m now fine with a FFA Lynch if that’s what you are asking, it’s not my favorite lynch but...

                      Mml>ffa>cel>blind?

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #956
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have no idea who the wolves are and every 5 minutes I want to lynch someone else more than the person I did in the previous 5 minutes
                        this game is hard and the wolves are probably doing a good job, that doesn't mean lament when you can't solve it

                        just push forward and try to make something happen


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #957
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I think I wanna lynch DBP now
                          I hate myself
                          Is this because of the sudden 180 on me

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #958
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            I know this is rich coming from me but it's not the time to be indecisive


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #959
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              FFA if you're there, speak


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #960
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                what do you think about FFA?
                                I think I agree with SunFan that him posted a bunch of raw votes/ISOs without commentary even when I asked for it makes him look like a wof going through a tryhard phase


                                If he ends up being lynched I won't object that hard but we have better targets I feel.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...