TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
Votes from post 1009 to post 1132
Night in 4:50:36
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 1 -- blindreper1179 -- Celirra (45)
- 2 -- unvote -- MixMasterLar (23), the sun fan (46)
- 2 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (8), DaBackpack (0)
Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
man I just
might actually be the dumbest human being on the planet but I don't think I stopped a rush because Lar posted at the same time Cel voted and he didn't vote for blind so like
that'd just be bad wolf coordination
they have daychat
the wolves in jTWG coordinated perfectly for their voterush so its kind of fucking hilarious if its lar/cel and they fucked it up but
I don't think that's what happened
blind
I might be the dumbest human being on the planet but w/eTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
unvoteTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
ok ok I had to do it
blindTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment

Comment