TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
1) When you remove the impossible, what remains is the truthpart of the reason why I'm discounting what you're saying is because you're saying Lar can be a wolf
I don't really think I can believe that anymore
I don't really think you can think it either, but I definitely don't think that you think that Lar can move Cel's vote
2) My life and the life of this game is on the line, even if it's not likely in hindsight, I'm not going to make that risk
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
here, this would help me more
why don't you think its celeryTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
This game is more-or-less POE at this point if you believe sunfan and Celery are lock town, so I understand that me using the POE argument is useless because from MML's perspective it's the same.
MML, you and I need to actually build cases on each other in order to win
That's a message to myself as well
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
First part just reads as too much desperation for a man coming into a thread where we've already found a wolf. Hell second part does too.
I think I'm convinced we got our wolf teamComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
You are right that this is desperation because everyone thinks I'm a wolf
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
OK well my case starts with how desperate you are that we already figured out the wolf team while you where gone and you seemingly trying to make up for lost timeThis game is more-or-less POE at this point if you believe sunfan and Celery are lock town, so I understand that me using the POE argument is useless because from MML's perspective it's the same.
MML, you and I need to actually build cases on each other in order to win
That's a message to myself as well
"Tomorrow is too late" yeah because when blind flips red and you don't die tomorrow that kind of makes it super clear I bet tomorrow will be too lateComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
the only reason celery does that is if he thinks it will give him mass town cred, but also if he thinks that nobody else will vote with him.
In hindsight, we know that only you and Celery voted him in a short period. From Celery's perspective, maybe MML would have voted at the exact same time. That would kill blind, a wolf partner, prematurely. He'd get town cred, sure, but Celery doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would take such a massive risk when his partner's life is on the line
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
idk man I don't think its that risky and it could win him the game if you assume that a wolf wouldn't do that
there's really not anything stopping him from doing that as blind's partner, especially if he was reading that there was no way that blind doesn't get lynched this phaseTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
The matter is that he would have needed to commit himself to blind dying at that very momentidk man I don't think its that risky and it could win him the game if you assume that a wolf wouldn't do that
there's really not anything stopping him from doing that as blind's partner, especially if he was reading that there was no way that blind doesn't get lynched this phase
blind is dead now and the remaining wolf is going to distance themselves from him
but that was AFTER Celery voted
at the time of the vote, blind wasn't as lock as he is now
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
There's just no way Celery would take that risk here. He doesn't have it in him. Not so early in the phase.
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
ok, I see what you're saying
but, my premise includes the fact that he would be reading that blind would die no matter what so
he would want the towncred associated with placing the vote that would lead to outing blind because if you think that blind would die no matter what then you think that it has to happen at some pointTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
you are treating this as if blind dying was always a foregone conclusionok, I see what you're saying
but, my premise includes the fact that he would be reading that blind would die no matter what so
he would want the towncred associated with placing the vote that would lead to outing blind because if you think that blind would die no matter what then you think that it has to happen at some point
I just read this phase. It wasn't
There was plenty of wiggle room for other outcomes. All he had to do was not do anything, then realize that there had to be a wolf in you/blind, for example.
It wasn't until celery made that move that he sealed blind's fate
celery is complicit in blind being lock
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread
I uhyou are treating this as if blind dying was always a foregone conclusion
I just read this phase. It wasn't
There was plenty of wiggle room for other outcomes. All he had to do was not do anything, then realize that there had to be a wolf in you/blind, for example.
It wasn't until celery made that move that he sealed blind's fate
celery is complicit in blind being lock
think it was pretty foregone
so agree to disagreeTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment

Comment