TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #901
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    this is the part where I'd vote Xiz if I knew what the votecount was


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #902
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Also I redact the statement of people softing roundbox
      I'm not going to ignore this


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #903
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Votes from post 602 to post 902
        Night in 0:52:04

        ---
        • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
        • 1 -- the sun fan -- flashflash account (37)
        • 1 -- MixMasterLar -- Xiz (39)
        • 1 -- Xiz -- MixMasterLar (32)
        • 1 -- flashflash account -- the sun fan (98)
        • 3 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (2), Celirra (72), DaBackpack (13)

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #904
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Literally read my post hello????

          People tend to forget or ignore the reads of dead players, also looking at the end of day vote counts from my POV where Im very clearly not a stinking wolf

          Cel and DBP were sus to RB, with a vote on MML which considering how it was done looks great

          Cel was a wagon that could have died, the votes onto funny especially at the end point to a MML/Cel team
          The team is DBP/Cel off of rounds hunch but I don’t see personally that being the highest wolf team, I think the MML vote now as I’m writing this is more telling
          Sunfan fits in somewhere one sec phone posting
          this is spectacularly bad

          roundbox didn't suspect me beyond "maybe he's pocketing me?"

          that's it

          Xiz surely would be more aware of this if he actually went and looked back at roundbox's posts with good intent


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #905
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Let’s get some wagons going I wanna see where people are please

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #906
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              now I know you're wolfing
              You fucking serious dawg?

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              town sunfan wouldn't think I'm a wolf here simply
              Are

              You fucking serious dawg?
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              why would I FUCKING signal I would just fucking wait
              The purest I've ever seen SunFan

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Pick up on what?????????????
              Xiz was saying RB softed but I honestly didn't catch it at the time and am still unsure what it was exactly.
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #907
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Let’s get some wagons going I wanna see where people are please
                Hey you willing to engage me now or are you still being a baby and not wanting to play?

                Because I'm here 'till EoD and willing to Thunderdome the shit outta you and your weak ass logic
                ​

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #908
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Cut the attitude and sure I’ll answer what’s up

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #909
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Don’t thunderdome me you will loose

                    I’m still open to changing off you if you wanna make a case for it

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #910
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      any and all players who vote Xiz will immediately be voted by me
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #911
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Same for sunfan

                        Surprise we are masons

                        Lynch Sunfan to loose

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #912
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Don’t thunderdome me you will loose

                          I’m still open to changing off you if you wanna make a case for it
                          To make a case on why your case is wrong you gotta have a case that's a little more then "Roundbox"

                          You sure you can win a thunderdome because it reeeeeeeeeally doesn't look like it. The promise that you'll switch off me if I behave is fugliest deal I have ever seen like a wolf maybe would like to keep the pressure off him but I'm trying to solve the fucking game here

                          So once again

                          What case do you have (and don't say Roundbox)?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #913
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Same for sunfan

                            Surprise we are masons

                            Lynch Sunfan to loose
                            That's fucking bullshit, why did SunFan peg you a wolf d0
                            Wait are masons even in the game let me check
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #914
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              The are not
                              You guys are playing buddy buddy for some reason.

                              I guess this boils down to how much do I trust SunFan to be town here and correct on his read
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #915
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Well I can only vote for one of you guys so it's Xiz
                                Looking at the reads of the dead is great but you straight sheeping Roundbox and not sheeping anything that makes sense like you're latching on to most bullshit thing he fucking did the whole phase

                                Come at me yourself asshat
                                this is really good


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...