TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1171
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    I refuse to believe that Sun Fan is a wolf this game ever

    And the only thing making me question DBP is just his absence I liked the guy when he was around.

    It's really a matter of POE at this point in the game
    ​

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1172
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      I think it was that one charu(i think) game where that kinda thing happened and it made me really... well, weirded out because it almost made twg more of a slight of hand game than a whatever game twg is
      if you're town can you like
      not
      vote someone with no additional text in mylo/lylo
      its pretty fucking spooky and I think a lot of players would be arguing for your lynch

      if you're a wolf then I am legitimately just terrible but w/e
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #1173
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Sun Fan does Cel bus?

        And if so, would he bus here in this state

        Like would he bus and end the phase early vs just agreeing with it and voting at EoD?
        ​

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1174
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1175
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Sun Fan does Cel bus?

            And if so, would he bus here in this state

            Like would he bus and end the phase early vs just agreeing with it and voting at EoD?
            I don't really remember live games where he was a wolf aside from some russian roulette which is like
            it doesn't count

            the one turbo I remember him being a wolf in he was very adamant about lynching no one but freezinice who was town so the sample size im working with is very small

            I mean he //////could///// be busing here

            I think the most compelling evidence in why I don't think he's busing lies with how the game has progressed pointing towards blind/dbp being wolves
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1176
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Sun Fan does Cel bus?

              And if so, would he bus here in this state

              Like would he bus and end the phase early vs just agreeing with it and voting at EoD?
              why do you go from saying I bus to asking if i bus
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1177
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                why do you go from saying I bus to asking if i bus
                Where did I say you bussed?

                Pretty sure I was working under the assumption you where not, in fact, bussing

                Read please
                ​

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  i get scared when people leave while they have a vote on someone in l-1
                  especially in mYlO
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Where did I say you bussed?

                    Pretty sure I was working under the assumption you where not, in fact, bussing

                    Read please
                    read yourself pls??

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    And Cel isn't a busser
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      this is just another classic misunderstanding
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser


                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          saying I bus
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          And Cel isn't a busser
                          kaaaaaaay
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            YoU kNoW wHaT i MeAnTtTt
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              classic misunderstanding #3
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                how do you know I'm not a busser then?

                                this is correcting freezin on how he spells your/you're tier of tickling
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...