TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1051
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Is this w/w
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1052
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Both sides are dumb as rusty nails in a mouldy plank here
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1053
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        Is this w/w
        Who is w/w?

        And i didn't address it because i didn't think it mattered.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1054
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          How does a vote in mylo not matter lol
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1055
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Celirra
            How does a vote in mylo not matter lol
            Touche. Honestly thought it was m+1. My bad.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1056
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I'm tilted as duck
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1057
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Why
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Frankly I can see either andor both of these two as wolves now
                  And I think by poe too I dont see this as t/t because that would just BEWILDER me but I've been bamboozled before
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Why am I tilted? Lol
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Is the active viewers thing broke or does blind keep disappearing after every post and coming back at every other post
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        I have a dumb paranoia now about blind actually for an objectively bad reason due to the thread viewing and how a guest always disappears when blind comes back and the guest appears when blind arrives
                        I'm tilted with myself now

                        Gonna go do a sunfan and take a break
                        Pls pls pls pls dont be dumb with votes
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          ISOd dbp, he's wolfing.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            I know this is in game, so whatever. But i NEVER log out or go invisible. That's pussy ass shit.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Votes from post 1009 to post 1063
                              Night in 9:03:44

                              ---
                              • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                              • 1 -- blindreper1179 -- MixMasterLar (5)
                              • 4 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (6), Celirra (27), DaBackpack (0), the sun fan (16)

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                ISOd dbp, he's wolfing.
                                You want to explain this a little better then stating it true because that'll be sexy as fuck
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...