TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1291
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    blood is in the air /
    the blind reaper just fucked up /
    burn him at the stake


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1292
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      answer me god damn it


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1293
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        im probably going to bed before EOD fully rolls around as a heads up
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1294
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          I will of course vote before I do this
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1295
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            my boner went from 60-0 real fast


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1296
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              I must admit DBP continuing to fight makes me like him slightly more
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1297
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I must admit DBP continuing to fight makes me like him slightly more
                do you see what I saw with that last comment of his?


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  I was going to try to trap blind but he up and vanished so whatever


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    This is so unbelievably fucking stupid that I don't even know where to begin. Is this a joke?

                    Are you actually joking?
                    Sorry i manipulated you. Oh well
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      this reminds me of that game where blind fakeclaimed vigi when I was the vigi


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        do you see what I saw with that last comment of his?
                        yeah he's a wolf lmao
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          this reminds me of that game where blind fakeclaimed vigi when I was the vigi
                          Yeah, except it's not, and i posted a lot and i didn't shut up and resulted to trying to attack you personally which is absolutely not similar in the slightest to this game...
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            yeah he's a wolf lmao
                            This may be the worst post you made this game.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              There's nothing to trap me with. I literally set a trap and you fell for it bro. If you win, I'll still be right regardless.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Dbp and celery wolves, you heard it here first.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...