TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1186
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1187
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      It's more of a assumption I'm going to work under right now

      Because bussing in this situation would be the most fucking stupid shit I have ever witness

      And I just played a game with Freezin where he outed blue roles in the name of chaos play
      ​

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1188
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        chaos plays btw
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #1189
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          fuck you
          ​

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1190
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            i think that's bullying technically
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1191
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              im gonna go play terraria because zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1192
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                tbh lar its probably fine for you to vote for blind
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1193
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  I'll do it closer to EoD
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1194
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1195
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      I guess the only world that I can lose to is Cel/DBP

                      it /is/ the only world that I had including cel

                      idk I'm just gonna sheep roundbox on this one

                      he said cel prolly town its page 60 but I'm gonna sheep it and then blame him if I lose (not really)
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1196
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        this does prove that there is always at least one wolf between dbp and blind though
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1197
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          ehhhhhhhh, Cel's vote did save dbp last phase
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1198
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            ok FINE maybe that world exists
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1199
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              unvote
                              let it be known that I am playing like absolute garbage
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1200
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                this is actually horrible and I feel bad
                                its ok lurker you don't need to tell me I feel bad I already feel bad
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...